American Living in Korea

Started by Hot Stuff x, 01/23/2009 08:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hot Stuff x

Hello, just stopped by here looking for a database to keep track of my sticks.  I started stocking up seriously this month both to get a head start on aging, and to buy before s-chip passes.  Looking forward to being a part of your group here.
LES
Guru of Morning Calm and Oriental Wisdom

"You got me started on both the Liberty and the Christian's Blend, Les. Now my kids won't be able to go to college." - Brlesq

SenorPablo

Welcome to Cigar Geeks!  Glad you found the Virtual Humidor useful.  Any good cigar clubs to be found in Korea?

-Paul
Twenty years ago we had Steve Jobs, Johnny Cash and Bob Hope.  Now we have no jobs, no cash and no hope. Please don't let Kevin Bacon die!

lowpro75

Welcome to the site.  Seeing your username I can't help but quote Long Duc Dong from 16 Candles ''What's happenin', hot stuff?"
Guru of Sensitivity.  

The Herf of Havertown.

junglepete

Welcome to the site. Enjoy your time here and Happy Smoking!  :smoker:
Guru of Frugality

"It is your decisions, not your conditions that shape your life."  ~Tony Robbins~

Ken Kelley

Welcome!  You'll like it here.  I had a wonderful time in Korea every time I got the chance to visit.  Good shopping in Seoul's Itaewon district and even better down in Osan.  Look around.  You may be able to find a good deal on a black lacquer humidor.

Ken
Guru of Benign Curmudgeonliness, Imperfect Patience, and Reluctant Toleration.

podman28

Welcome to the site. I hope the database is a great help for you.

Hot Stuff x

Thanks for the warm welcome.  I'll be back on tomorrow, it's 1 a.m. here and my g.f. wants me to turn in.
LES

"You got me started on both the Liberty and the Christian's Blend, Les. Now my kids won't be able to go to college." - Brlesq

Bob Cordell

Its coohie time!

Haaaaaaaaaa!

Welcome to our site!
"I bet there's rich folks eating in fancy dining cars,
They're probably drinkin' coffee and smoking big cigars"

Duker511

Tim

mountedshriner

Welcome aboard "Hot Stuff". You will find these folks to be very friendly and very knowledgeable. I am sure that between all of the members here, there isn't a cigar they have not road tested! Hope you enjoy this forum as much I will. Im a new guy as well.
"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote!" -- Benjamin Franklin

Aequitas86

Welcome to the site. Hopefully it will exceed your expectations.
May you live as long as you want, and never want as long as you live.

tnt956

Hot Stuff x

QuoteBob Cordell - 1/24/2009 1:22 AM Its coohie time! Haaaaaaaaaa! Welcome to our site!

Well, the girl has needs, ya know!  

LES

mhuss

And we look forward to being a part of the group.  We always welcome new members, and it's great to welcome you aboard.  Looking forward to some reviews and posts.  Let us know if you have any questions!

Windwalker

BlackIrish

Welcome!  I like the virtual humidor, too, though it's hard to keep up (damn CBid).  I hope you'll share your experiences with us.
(__
  • ___{{{~[/B]

ajmtg

hi hotstuff and welcome

i have a link here for a good online supplier of habanos.
it's based in hong kong.

have fun

http://www.cigarsofhabanos.com/index.aspx

Hot Stuff x

Thanks for the link. If any of you make it to Korea let me know!  
LES

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.