Cigar Pass?

Started by ajmtg, 01/25/2009 07:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ajmtg

What's a cigar pass?
How does it work?
What are the rules?

Windwalker

Haven't participated in one yet, but lots of info here...

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=articles;sa=view;article=16

junglepete

In a nutshell, a cigar pass is when a bunch of cigars are mailed to the first person in a group of participants. The first person takes out a few cigars and replaces them with cigars of equal value and then passes them on to the next participant.

The box passes around until it reaches the person who originally sent it out, the moderator.

Anyone can start a pass, you just register it and post an invitation. If people are interested they will sign up. The format is all set up, just click on cigar passes and follow the instructions from there. A few of them are on the go now...and there is one open one that you can still join, the Unlimited Pass Without an End.

Cheers

Pete
Guru of Frugality

"It is your decisions, not your conditions that shape your life."  ~Tony Robbins~

Bob Cordell

You fill a box with cigars, mail it to the next guy who gets out what he wants. He replaces his "takes" with a equal number of cigars with a equal value hopefully. He then mails it on down the line to the next member which is pre-determined in the pass forum. The process proceeds the same way till it ends back up at the originator...
"I bet there's rich folks eating in fancy dining cars,
They're probably drinkin' coffee and smoking big cigars"

ajmtg

Aw. It would be next to impossible for me to participate in a pass.
Unless there's an uber long distance cigar pass.

Hot Stuff x

International shipping rates, regretfully, make it tough unless you can find others in the PI to do trades with.
LES
Guru of Morning Calm and Oriental Wisdom

"You got me started on both the Liberty and the Christian's Blend, Les. Now my kids won't be able to go to college." - Brlesq

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.