Bubba and the Fed

Started by Ken Kelley, 02/19/2009 03:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ken Kelley

Bubba was feeding the pigs one day when a big government car pulled up into his yard.  A man got out and came up to Bubba.  He wasn't very friendly and was a little pushy seemin' but Bubba didn't mind too much at first.  

The man said. "I'm with the Treasury Department and we got information that you are illegally producing alcohol on your property.  I'm here to look for a still."

Bubba replied, "Well, I guess that won't hurt nothin'.  You can look anywhere you want but stay out of that pasture over yonder."

The agent pulled a badge and stuck it in Bubba's face then shouted, "I'll have you know that I have the power of the Federal Government behind me!  This badge gives me all the authority I need to look at any part of your property I deem necessary.  It requires your absolute cooperation!  Stand aside while I conduct my search!"

Bubba turned around and started back to doing his chores.  Pretty soon he heard a commotion and looked up to see the Treasury Agent running around the pasture with Bubba's prize bull in hot pursuit.  He was making pretty good speed but the bull was gaining on him with every step and was just inches away from shoving a horn where the sun don't shine.  The agent screamed, "Help me! Help!  What do I do to get away from this bull???"

Bubba climbed up on the fence, lit a smoke, and drawled, "Why don't you just show him your badge, Mr. Gubmint Man?"
Guru of Benign Curmudgeonliness, Imperfect Patience, and Reluctant Toleration.

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.