am i l337 enough?

Started by SixPackSunday, 02/25/2009 06:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SixPackSunday

haha... kidding....

whats up all?  Hot Stuff X was kind enough to point me in this direction and mentioned you guys were a pretty solid core group of smokers. Thought I would take a peek around and say hi.

heres a short run of the facts:
i'm 22
i enjoy cigars/pipes/hookahs
i pee standing up
i also love reading/running/soccer/volleyball
i'm studying economics
my favorite? cao italia box press
my favorite special occasion? any cohiba siglo
dream cigar? 04 Cohiba sublime/Padron milli (its a toss up)
favorite part of smoking? relaxation/reflection.
from southern indiana

lowpro75

Welcome.  I once knew a girl from southern indiana, but it ended because she peed standing up.  Must be something in the water.
Guru of Sensitivity.  

The Herf of Havertown.

mattmancool34

nice low pro and good to see new people  :lmao:

Duker511

Welcome to the site Logan, great to have you here!!
Tim

Sticks

Welcome SixPack Sunday and I hope you enjoy some time here.  Lowpro, are you sure she was a she? Or did you have beer goggles when you met her.  :lmao:

BlackIrish

Welcome!  

I think you'll find were a good bunch.
(__
  • ___{{{~[/B]

lowpro75

QuoteSticks - 2/25/2009  8:21 PM

Welcome SixPack Sunday and I hope you enjoy some time here.  Lowpro, are you sure she was a she? Or did you have beer goggles when you met her.  :lmao:

Sticks,
In this day and age you can never be sure.  I still check my wife at least once a week, just to be certain. :biggrin:
Guru of Sensitivity.  

The Herf of Havertown.

podman28

Welcome to the site Logan. Glad to have you here.

mhuss

Welcome aboard!  As you already have seen, we have a great group of guys here!  Looking forward to reading some reviews and opinions.

Hot Stuff x

Logan,  glad to see you here and I hope you enjoy the site as much as I do.
LES
Guru of Morning Calm and Oriental Wisdom

"You got me started on both the Liberty and the Christian's Blend, Les. Now my kids won't be able to go to college." - Brlesq

Bob Cordell

Six Pack Sunday, I like that name. Your 22 yours old? Man, what I wouldnt give to be 22 again! I was really full of piss and vinegar back then.

I now have snake skin cowboy boots older than 22 years old. That was the s**t back in the 80's and I used to like hanging out with older dudes back then. I now realize that I am the "old dude" that young fellas like me back then used to like to hang with.

I was something back in my day though, I swear! I played drums in a bunch of crazy bands in the late 80's thru the early 2,000's. I really cant believe some of the things I did back then...ever seen an episode of ROME?

I'm like Mike was last night, half in the bag, but still having fun remembering how it was back then.....

Your 40s are really different time in your life to deal with, your not a young man anymore!
"I bet there's rich folks eating in fancy dining cars,
They're probably drinkin' coffee and smoking big cigars"

mhuss

QuoteBob Cordell - 2/25/2009  10:52 PM
I'm like Mike was last night, half in the bag, but still having fun remembering how it was back then.....

Your 40s are really different time in your life to deal with, your not a young man anymore!

Just because you're in your forties doesn't mean you have to act or feel like it.  Age is just a number, baby!  All that matters is how you feel inside!  I'm working on another great buzz as I type!  I gotta fit them in whenever I get the chance!  Rock out with your c*ck out!

Bob Cordell

Mike Huss to the rescue! I guess I'm kinda tanked up tonight!

Things are about to change for me, I'm buying a condo in the next month!

mhuss

QuoteBob Cordell - 2/25/2009  11:04 PM
Mike Huss to the rescue! I guess I'm kinda tanked up tonight!

Things are about to change for me, I'm buying a condo in the next month!

That's what I'm here for!  And don't worry about the condo.  There's always room for booze and smokes.  Take it from me.  I'm in about as bad a financial situation as humanly possible.  But yet, I still buy a case a beer a week (and drink it that quickly, too) and enjoy a fine smoke every now and again.  I'm not a big financial planner, as history tells us, but I still make room the necessities in life.  And you will too!

junglepete

Welcome to the site...hope to see ya around the forums and reviews.
Guru of Frugality

"It is your decisions, not your conditions that shape your life."  ~Tony Robbins~

SixPackSunday

wont lie guys and gals, i pretty much blow at reviews and rarely do them. when I do however you can usually find them on HopeIMakeIt.blogspot.com as well as whatever trades/purchases/bombs i've been hit with.

but yea... you should be seeing me around!

texlewee

Pardon my stupidity...

WHat does "am i l337 enough"   mean :confused:
" The only thing better than a good cigar is ANOTHER good cigar. "

" What a pleasant stain comes from an enemy's blood.  "

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=texlewee

Aequitas86

Quotetexlewee - 2/26/2009  7:43 AM

Pardon my stupidity...

1337 (or leet) is kind of a gamer/computer slang that stand for eliete. Its a slang language that uses numbers and symbols to spell out  words. Remember Tex. There are no stupid questions.

Welcome to the site, though. Glad to see another Cigar/Pipe/Hookah smoker like myself.  Glad to have you aboard.
May you live as long as you want, and never want as long as you live.

texlewee

" The only thing better than a good cigar is ANOTHER good cigar. "

" What a pleasant stain comes from an enemy's blood.  "

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=texlewee

podman28

Quotetexlewee - 2/26/2009  7:43 AM

Pardon my stupidity...

Don't worry Tex. I asked myself the same question. Guess it is age creeping up on us a little. :confused:

Bob Cordell

Ummmmmmm, I would have set there for about 8 million years before I figured it out myself. I felt like I was the only one who had no clue...

stogie_foggie

Now, I'm not 22 and probably still living in the 90s, but I think that means is he "worthy" enough.  Near as I can figure, l337 is either really cool, or really nerdy.  Might want to enlighten us, Sixpack.

Hope this helps us older guys out.   :biggrin:
"... watch how much evil, which we call crime..."  - Ray Lewis

abdel

Welcome.

I'm also originally from southern Indiana. It's a nice place, but they share a border with Kentucky.  :biggrin:

Twinky

Hello and welcome to the site. hot stuff x has realy been busy at getting his friends to joing up.
"Smoking cigars don't make you cool. Being cool makes you smoke cigars" -Me

Bob Cordell

I'll try not to get drunk and get all philosophical the next time one joins...no more hijacks!

:sad:

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.