A few more I sell on monday

Started by Rx2man, 08/05/2013 05:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rx2man

EDIT EDIT.  I am bad.  Sorry

shipping  $10 priority mail.....poopal please

"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form." ~Winston Churchill

Brlesq

Please read this post by SenorPablo and follow the sites rules. http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?topic=19532.0

Thanks!
Bruce
Chief Enabler 
Guru of Decorum & Sarcasm

Hey! How come Habana is written on here with a Sharpie ?!?

A day without whiskey is like . . . just kidding, I have no idea!

Longhorn

ISOM means "I Sell On Monday"?

Rx2man

Crap, my bad, I was wondering why there were'nt more listed.  I saw a couple a few pages before and was looking to see if it was allowed and could not find what you posted.  Not trying to cause problems.  Will go back and edit it.
"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form." ~Winston Churchill

Rx2man

QuoteLonghorn - 8/5/2013  4:50 PM

ISOM means "I Sell On Monday"?

Thats what I mean.t a few more I sell on Monday.  Some people take it for something else entirely.....they need to get their minds out of the gutter.  Just kidding  lol

No wonder I did not see the no i sell on monday FAQ, it was just added on the 1st.  We are going to have to goto silk road or atlantis with the real fringe element at some point.  ISOM's next to mary jane and gear.

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.