Isabela robusto Miami

Started by jp5150, 03/11/2009 02:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jp5150

This is a thread generated automatically by the Cigar Pass system to discuss the Cigar Pass named 'Isabela robusto Miami'.

Use this link to return back to the Cigar Pass.

podman28

I have never heard of these cigars. Are you planning a pass or just asking about them?

lowpro75

They are in the database but I am confused as well.  :confused:
Guru of Sensitivity.  

The Herf of Havertown.

stogie_foggie

After a little Internet digging, here is the website:  http://www.isabelacigarcompany.com/

Here is a review of the Torpedo:  http://www.stogiereview.com/2009/03/04/isabela-torpedo/#comment-66966

I'll bet these are good for some people, but they are not my cup of tea.  Thanks for being this new line to our attention!!
"... watch how much evil, which we call crime..."  - Ray Lewis

SenorPablo

I have a feeling this was a mistake pass that was meant to be more of a post.  I'll let it go a day or so and see if this turns into anything.  If not, i'll shut it down.

-Paul
Twenty years ago we had Steve Jobs, Johnny Cash and Bob Hope.  Now we have no jobs, no cash and no hope. Please don't let Kevin Bacon die!

Bob Cordell

So...whatcha drinking Paul?

:lmao:
"I bet there's rich folks eating in fancy dining cars,
They're probably drinkin' coffee and smoking big cigars"

junglepete

I am sure it is a mistake pass. The person was just trying to get their cigar known. It is now registered in our database under Isabela with 2 different types...the Miami and the Red....we have another brand called Isabella listed with 2 l's, but it is altogether different
Guru of Frugality

"It is your decisions, not your conditions that shape your life."  ~Tony Robbins~

mhuss

We'll have this with new users.  I'm sure it was simply an honest mistake.  These sticks sound rather interesting.  I'll have to check more into them.  Welcome to the site, John.  I hope you can stick around and submit a few reviews and posts.

Bob Cordell

"I bet there's rich folks eating in fancy dining cars,
They're probably drinkin' coffee and smoking big cigars"

SenorPablo

Ok.  Shutting this one down.  I think it was a mistake.
-Paul
Twenty years ago we had Steve Jobs, Johnny Cash and Bob Hope.  Now we have no jobs, no cash and no hope. Please don't let Kevin Bacon die!

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.