Prime Wholesale Consolidated Order/Split?

Started by DogMan, 08/06/2013 10:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DogMan

List of Orders Posted - Seeking Splitters
Loren B Davis

Mojo66

"Life's too short to smoke bad cigars."

nwb

It is a shame you are buying the Peach White Owls.  If they were Pineapple, I'd be in for the split.
Chief of Shaft

Newbhunter

Um, my humis are jam packed right now but i suppose i could find some room somewhere.
Maybe if Mojo is ok with it we can split on those undercrowns, we are closeby so we can even split up on the shipping? I'd be in for 10 as well...

DogMan

QuoteNewbhunter - 8/7/2013  12:03 PM  Um, my humis are jam packed right now but i suppose i could find some room somewhere. Maybe if Mojo is ok with it we can split on those undercrowns, we are closeby so we can even split up on the shipping? I'd be in for 10 as well...

SWEET! I'll update soon
Loren B Davis

c.petree.1

DogMan

Quotec.petree.1 - 8/7/2013  5:14 PM  Loren, can you please add this to my list. http://www.primewholesale.com/drew-estate-java-corona-latte-1631-prd1.htm

No Problem, Chris - I'll add in the morning
Loren B Davis

Vroomp

You may confirm my order.......Thanks Loren!
Guru of Not Following the Rules

Cigar smoking knows no politics. It's about the pursuit of pleasure, taste, and aroma. -Anon

When you are dead, you don't know that you are dead. It is difficult only for the others.
It is the same when you are stupid....

DogMan

Quotenwb - 8/7/2013  11:45 AM  It is a shame you are buying the Peach White Owls.  If they were Pineapple, I'd be in for the split.

okay, Nate, we'll get the pineapple - I'll mark you as confirmed

Also, I updated the order list, so if anyone ordering sees a mistake on it, LMK ASAP.

Anyone else feeling the urge to splurge?

Loren B Davis

nwb

QuoteDogMan - 8/8/2013  12:52 PM

Quotenwb - 8/7/2013  11:45 AM  It is a shame you are buying the Peach White Owls.  If they were Pineapple, I'd be in for the split.

okay, Nate, we'll get the pineapple - I'll mark you as confirmed

Also, I updated the order list, so if anyone ordering sees a mistake on it, LMK ASAP.

Anyone else feeling the urge to splurge?

:lmao:
Chief of Shaft

Mojo66

Are we still on for the Liga Undercrown Corona Viva ?

Newbhunter

QuoteMojo66 - 8/8/2013  2:22 PM

Are we still on for the Liga Undercrown Corona Viva ?

I'm still down, and I believe Loren is going in with us on the rest of that box...  I think he also marked us (him, you and I) as confirmed (which I am)... hope that makes sense(?)

DogMan

QuoteNewbhunter - 8/8/2013  11:48 AM  
QuoteMojo66 - 8/8/2013  2:22 PM  Are we still on for the Liga Undercrown Corona Viva ?
I'm still down, and I believe Loren is going in with us on the rest of that box...  I think he also marked us (him, you and I) as confirmed (which I am)... hope that makes sense(?)

That is correct
Loren B Davis

Mojo66

That is perfect, thanks. Guess I need reading glasses!

Newbhunter

QuoteDogMan - 8/8/2013  3:10 PM

QuoteNewbhunter - 8/8/2013  11:48 AM  
QuoteMojo66 - 8/8/2013  2:22 PM  Are we still on for the Liga Undercrown Corona Viva ?

That is correct

sweeet!! Can't wait to try these highly rated beuties!

DogMan

Hello Geeks,

Anyone Else interested in joining on this? LMK, getting ready to order

thanks, loren
Loren B Davis

Vroomp

Cigar smoking knows no politics. It's about the pursuit of pleasure, taste, and aroma. -Anon

When you are dead, you don't know that you are dead. It is difficult only for the others.

Rbrushaber

Loren please let me know what my entire bill will be with S&H for you..thanks again for putting this together
http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=Rbrushaber

"Above all, we must realize that no arsenal, or no weapon in the arsenals of the world, is so formidable as the will and courage of free me and women.  It is a weapon our adversaries in today's world do not have."  Ronald Reagan
This quote is as true today as it was when I first heard it in the 1980s and joined the USAF...

Newbhunter

QuoteVroomp - 8/10/2013  12:57 PM

You ready for money Loren?

Yes, good question, I'm quite ready to pay too, just need to know how much.
Btw if this is in stock when you order can you plaese add one to my order?
http://www.primewholesale.com/the-chateau-cherry-cigar-humidor-3120-prd1.htm
Thanks Loren.

blue heron

Hi Loren -

I'd like to get in on this. Please put me down for a box of the LPU 5x54. I was considering the MUWATs as well, but decided to pass on those.

Thank you for organizing this whole thing.

jeffk42

QuoteRbrushaber - 8/10/2013  6:13 PM  Loren please let me know what my entire bill will be with S&H for you..thanks again for putting this together

Same here... I'm ready to pay whenever. :-)

DogMan

QuoteVroomp - 8/10/2013  9:57 AM  You ready for money Loren?

Thanks Brad, but sounds like you've got a big car repair bill on your plate right now...  :hitme:

So, I was planning on placing the order, and when it arrives I will split it for shipping and calculate postage. Then I will post the totals, and y'all can pay, and let me know your preferred:

ship date - immediate or hold until....

ship address - profile or other

sound good? also, it's a lot easier to send along tracking info (just one checkbox when I buy postage) if I have your email address, so if that's not in your profile, you could send that my way too
Loren B Davis

c.petree.1

That sounds good. Hope it goes smoothly for you.

Rbrushaber

QuoteDogMan - 8/11/2013  12:51 PM

QuoteVroomp - 8/10/2013  9:57 AM  You ready for money Loren?

Thanks Brad, but sounds like you've got a big car repair bill on your plate right now...  :hitme:

So, I was planning on placing the order, and when it arrives I will split it for shipping and calculate postage. Then I will post the totals, and y'all can pay, and let me know your preferred:

ship date - immediate or hold until....

ship address - profile or other

sound good? also, it's a lot easier to send along tracking info (just one checkbox when I buy postage) if I have your email address, so if that's not in your profile, you could send that my way too

Sounds great and as soon as you get it posted you'll be receiving money (if I don't mess up pp) and you can ship sir...thanks again sir!
http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=Rbrushaber

"Above all, we must realize that no arsenal, or no weapon in the arsenals of the world, is so formidable as the will and courage of free me and women.  It is a weapon our adversaries in today's world do not have."  Ronald Reagan
This quote is as true today as it was when I first heard it in the 1980s and joined the USAF...

Vroomp

Thanks Loren but, the repair bill is already covered so payment when you need it is no problemo!

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.