Free Isabela Cigars & Delivery for Cigar Geeks. April 5th-8th Only

Started by junglepete, 03/29/2009 07:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

qman22

Mine arrived today.  I plan on smoking and reviewing the robusto sometime this week.  Thanks again for the smokes!
Lets GOOOOOOOO Mountaineers!

Hot Stuff x

QuoteSamhain2000 - 4/12/2009 12:13 AM I plan on letting mine settle for a while in the humidor. Simple question, what strength are these, Medium, Medium-Full or Full?

I see your question got missed.  I would say this these are med-full cigars.

LES
Guru of Morning Calm and Oriental Wisdom

"You got me started on both the Liberty and the Christian's Blend, Les. Now my kids won't be able to go to college." - Brlesq

mattmancool34

markinde

Quotemattmancool34 - 4/14/2009  9:52 AM

havent gotten mine yet i hope it gets here soon

I'm still waiting on mine too, Matt
"Women are most like fine cigars...The good ones leave you wanting to have another. But unfortunately most women get jealous when you have another right after them." - Mark L.
"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."
http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=markinde

Ken Kelley

Quotemarkinde - 4/14/2009  10:20 AM

Quotemattmancool34 - 4/14/2009  9:52 AM

havent gotten mine yet i hope it gets here soon

I'm still waiting on mine too, Matt

Me either.  This is all I got today...

Guru of Benign Curmudgeonliness, Imperfect Patience, and Reluctant Toleration.

markinde

QuoteAlphairon - 4/14/2009  10:21 AM

Me either.  This is all I got today...

:lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:
"Women are most like fine cigars...The good ones leave you wanting to have another. But unfortunately most women get jealous when you have another right after them." - Mark L.
"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

junglepete

Guru of Frugality

"It is your decisions, not your conditions that shape your life."  ~Tony Robbins~

Ken Kelley

Quotejunglepete - 4/14/2009  10:51 AM

How do you post a pic in the body of the message??

There's a box at the bottom of the reply screen labled "Attach a file after posting".  Check that and when you hit the Submit button another screen will appear wherein you can attach a file or photo.  Photo has to meet certain size limits though.  After you attach your file hit the Submit button and hopefully the picture or whatever will appear in your message.

There's another way too but I haven't played with it yet.

junglepete

QuoteAlphairon - 4/14/2009  10:57 AM

Quotejunglepete - 4/14/2009  10:51 AM

How do you post a pic in the body of the message??

There's a box at the bottom of the reply screen labled "Attach a file after posting".  Check that and when you hit the Submit button another screen will appear wherein you can attach a file or photo.  Photo has to meet certain size limits though.  After you attach your file hit the Submit button and hopefully the picture or whatever will appear in your message.

There's another way too but I haven't played with it yet.

THANKS!  Just thought I would try it  :biggrin:
Guru of Frugality

"It is your decisions, not your conditions that shape your life."  ~Tony Robbins~

SenorPablo

Twenty years ago we had Steve Jobs, Johnny Cash and Bob Hope.  Now we have no jobs, no cash and no hope. Please don't let Kevin Bacon die!

Twinky

I got mine today! They smell great, they look great. I cant wate to smoke them!
"Smoking cigars don't make you cool. Being cool makes you smoke cigars" -Me

podman28

Very nice Pete. Seems like you have the hang of it. :biggrin:

ljlemer

Got mine today. Barber Pole Torpedo is calling my name.
"Tolerance becomes a crime when applied to evil".

Thomas Mann

markinde

Ken Kelley

I'm still waiting.  I'm beginning to think Isabela cigars are as mythical as unicorns, the Loch Ness Monster, and honest politicians.

lowpro75

QuoteAlphairon - 4/16/2009  9:54 AM

I'm still waiting.  I'm beginning to think Isabela cigars are as mythical as unicorns, the Loch Ness Monster, and honest politicians.

That's weird because mine was delivered last week by an honest politician in a carriage pulled by the Loch Ness Monster and a unicorn. :biggrin:
Guru of Sensitivity.  

The Herf of Havertown.

markinde

QuoteAlphairon - 4/16/2009  9:54 AM

I had to send a message to Pete from Isabela cigars.
Try sending him a message.
 http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=profile;u=1460

Ken Kelley

I sent the first email on the 5th like everybody else.  Have sent an additional email and PM to John since.  I guess the unicorn and the honest politician smoked mine while they were delivering lowpro's.

Windwalker

Ken Kelley

Ken Kelley

No cigars as of this morning's mail run either and no reply from my PM to John on the 13th.  I could be wrong but my keen military mind tells me I may have been "left behind".

5 April 2009   Me :  "My email is on the WAY!!!!!"

7 Apr 2009     Bob Cordell  "I got my box of Isabela's yesterday! Thanks so much John!

7 April 2009   Me:  "I hope I get mine tomorrow if the TN guys got theirs yesterday. KY is just a little further from FL than they are..."

8 April 2009  Me:  "Checked again today. No cigar!"

8 April 2009  junglepete:  "I got mine"

9 April 2009  Me:  "I was hoping they would be here today but all I got was a shipment from CI"

9 April 2009  podman28:  "I did recieve mine today. They are in the humi resting"

mhuss, dphilli2, abdel,  & lowpro75 got theirs on the 9th too.

10 April 2009  Duker511:  "I recieved my cigars today, they are resting now!!"

Akira, Samhain2000, Christopher62 & mountedshriner got theirs too.

10 April 2009  Me: "Still don't have mine yet.  I looked in the mail box twice and they still weren't there.  Maybe tomorrow"

11 April 2009  Me: "STILL no cigars!"

11 April 2009  jp5150:  "email us if you guys dont get your packs by monday !! NO one left behind !! Isabela"

12 April 2009  jp5150: "guys-for sure email us if you dont receive your packs by monday-our goal is to make sure that you loyal geeks get the Isabelas i your hands this week !!"

13 April 2009  Me:  "No cigars in the mail today either. I sent you a PM and an email, John"

cemsevert & qman22 get theirs.

14-17 April 2009  Twinky, ljlemer, markinde, & Windwalker get theirs.  

markinde

I'm not sure why you have been left out Ken.
But since I'm can't smoke for a bit I will gladly send you some of mine if you want.
 :confused:

Ken Kelley

Quotemarkinde - 4/20/2009  2:06 PM

I'm not sure why you have been left out Ken.
But since I'm can't smoke for a bit I will gladly send you some of mine if you want.
 :confused:

Thanks for the offer, Mark, but I just got an email from John and he says he'll make sure I get some cigars.  So I'll just be patient.

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.