Free Isabela Cigars & Delivery for Cigar Geeks. April 5th-8th Only

Started by junglepete, 03/29/2009 07:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

abdel

50 posts? But I'm such a quiet individual. Thanks for the offer, time to get active I guess. :crazy:

Samhain2000

Quoteabdel - 3/31/2009  11:53 PM

50 posts? But I'm such a quiet individual. Thanks for the offer, time to get active I guess. :crazy:

50 points. You are in the clear.
A cigar is like a gun, you never know when you'll need one.

abdel

Good morning. It's the fifth. Bumping to help remind you guys.  :dancing:

Ken Kelley

Guru of Benign Curmudgeonliness, Imperfect Patience, and Reluctant Toleration.

Samhain2000

Free cigars, JOY!!!

I have had my email saved as a draft for days!

Christopher62

Yeah I had my e-mail saved as a draft too, all ready to go.

Geez I'm like a kid on Christmas Eve!

~Christopher

mountedshriner

I was up early this AM (4:30) and wanted to get a jump on the fun!! Looking forward to trying these cigars. What a generous offer from Mr. Piette and thanks to Pete for passing it on :dancing:

Dennis
"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote!" -- Benjamin Franklin

dphilli2

Free cigars!!!! :dancing: They look like good cigars at that.  This is too good to be true.  I just sent off my email.  To the say the least I am really excited.

Duker511

Quotemountedshriner - 4/5/2009  12:19 PM

I was up early this AM (4:30) and wanted to get a jump on the fun!! Looking forward to trying these cigars. What a generous offer from Mr. Piette and thanks to Pete for passing it on :dancing:

Dennis

I also got a jump on it, I sent mine at 12:01 this morning!!!! :-0
Tim

Twinky

Im not quite as excited about this as some of you, but I just sent my info in. I cant wate to give these a try.
"Smoking cigars don't make you cool. Being cool makes you smoke cigars" -Me

smoke 1

Thanks again Pete and John very generous indeed!!!!

Brian
-Brian

mhuss

Quotesmoke 1 - 4/5/2009  3:00 PM
Thanks again Pete and John very generous indeed!!!!

I echo those thoughts and thanks.  I just sent my email over as well.  I'm really looking forward to trying these!

Windwalker

lowpro75

Sent my address.  Anyone who gives me a free cigar is someone I call friend.  Give me more than one and your a best friend.  Yes, I am a cheap whore. :biggrin:
Guru of Sensitivity.  

The Herf of Havertown.

SenorPablo

Thanks again Pete for hooking this up with John!  Thanks John for hooking us up!
-Paul
Twenty years ago we had Steve Jobs, Johnny Cash and Bob Hope.  Now we have no jobs, no cash and no hope. Please don't let Kevin Bacon die!

Hot Stuff x

I, too, sent a request for the free cigar sampler.  A very generous offer indeed!
LES
Guru of Morning Calm and Oriental Wisdom

"You got me started on both the Liberty and the Christian's Blend, Les. Now my kids won't be able to go to college." - Brlesq

jp5150

you guys are funny-Im glad your excited ! the early bird gets the Isabelas !!

Samhain2000

I know some of us are REALLY PUMPED about this. There is something about good free cigars.

Between this sampler and two more I have coming to me this week I have over 28 cigars on the way.

Joy be to the stogies!!!

abdel

QuoteSamhain2000 - 4/6/2009  10:49 PM

I know some of us are REALLY PUMPED about this. There is something about good free cigars.

Between this sampler and two more I have coming to me this week I have over 28 cigars on the way.

Joy be to the stogies!!!
Oh Yeah!

I just got my Padilla Burberrys, Le Herencia Cubana Salomons, some assorted Hoyos, and now some free Isabelas. I'm having trouble waiting for them to normalize in the humidor.  :-0  :-0

Bob Cordell

I got my box of Isabela's yesterday! Thanks so much John!

Now if the weather would cooperate a bit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:-(
"I bet there's rich folks eating in fancy dining cars,
They're probably drinkin' coffee and smoking big cigars"

Twinky

QuoteBob Cordell - 4/7/2009  8:30 AM

I got my box of Isabela's yesterday! Thanks so much John!

Now if the weather would cooperate a bit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:-(

Yeah, This snow is getting annoying.

Ken Kelley

I hope I get mine tomorrow if the TN guys got theirs yesterday. KY is just a little further from FL than they are.  Wonder if the fact that our mail here in the holler comes by mule has anything to do with it??? :confused:
Guru of Benign Curmudgeonliness, Imperfect Patience, and Reluctant Toleration.

Bob Cordell

"I bet there's rich folks eating in fancy dining cars,
They're probably drinkin' coffee and smoking big cigars"

junglepete

Quotejp5150 - 4/6/2009  11:20 PM

you guys are funny-Im glad your excited ! the early bird gets the Isabelas !!

Thanks again John for hooking us up. I'm in Toronto now and will be back home in a couple of days to try out some those smokes.
Guru of Frugality

"It is your decisions, not your conditions that shape your life."  ~Tony Robbins~

Twinky

I didnt get mine today, I should get it tomarrow, if the mail man decides to make his full run.

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.