Free Isabela Cigars & Delivery for Cigar Geeks. April 5th-8th Only

Started by junglepete, 03/29/2009 07:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Windwalker

Dang I'm on the west coast...might take a few more days.

smoke 1

Oh boy I think I will have to go home for lunch tomorrow I hope they are delivered.  This feels like Christmas!!!

Brian
-Brian

Ken Kelley

QuoteWindwalker - 4/7/2009  9:42 PM

Dang I'm on the west coast...might take a few more days.

I'll send the Express Possum your way when he makes it up to my holler...if my coon dog doesn't nail him  first.  :biggrin:
Guru of Benign Curmudgeonliness, Imperfect Patience, and Reluctant Toleration.

Ken Kelley

Checked again today.  No cigar! :-(   Maybe tomorrow unless the mule died.  However, I did get to smoke a cigar when I went to town so it wasn't a waste of time.  :biggrin:

jp5150

Man-We worjked our @%#& off to get those cigars out !! DId anyone get their Isabela Miami cigars yet ?? Post Post Post !!! :biggrin:

junglepete

I got mine  :biggrin:  :biggrin: I'm just not home yet to smoke them!
Guru of Frugality

"It is your decisions, not your conditions that shape your life."  ~Tony Robbins~

mhuss

Quotejp5150 - 4/8/2009  9:18 PM
Man-We worjked our @%#& off to get those cigars out !! DId anyone get their Isabela Miami cigars yet ?? Post Post Post !!! :biggrin:

Thanks for the huge effort to get them out.  Unfortuantely, they haven't arrived yet.  But then again, you only sent them out a couple days ago.  I'll be keeping my eye on my mailbox until they do get here.  And when they do, I'll let ya know.

Samhain2000

A cigar is like a gun, you never know when you'll need one.

Ken Kelley

I was hoping they would be here today but all I got was a shipment from CI  :biggrin:

lowpro75

Guru of Sensitivity.  

The Herf of Havertown.

mountedshriner

Quotelowpro75 - 4/9/2009  9:33 AM

Still waiting...

Me too............ :snoring:
"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote!" -- Benjamin Franklin

Duker511

I havent recieved mine either, no worry!!!! Thanks again John, this was very cool of you to do!!  :biggrin:
Tim

podman28

I did recieve mine today. They are in the humi resting. Thanks and I will post a review as soon as I have a chance to smoke them.

smoke 1

-Brian

akira

I haven't gotten mine yet either.  Looking forward to it though.  Thanks again!
"Sometimes when I reflect back on all the beer I drink I feel ashamed - Then I look into the glass and think about the workers in the brewery and all of their hopes and dreams. If I didn't drink this beer, they might be out of work and their dreams would be shattered. Then I say to myself, 'It is better that I drink this beer and let their dreams come true than be selfish and worry about my liver.'" -Jack Handy

mhuss

I got my Isabela package in the mail today!  I got three sticks, with two robustos and a torpedo.  They look fantastic.  I can't wait to try them.  I may actually smoke one of the robustos right away this evening, as I grill-up some dinner.  But then again, I might want to be a little patient and let them rest for a little while.  Oh crap, what a decision!   :confused:

dphilli2

I got mine.  They sent me two great looking cigars.  One is a Robusto and a big Esplendido.  I am letting them rest in my humi right now.  I will write a review after I smoke one.  Thanks Isabela.

mhuss

Quotemhuss - 4/9/2009  6:11 PM
 I may actually smoke one of the robustos right away this evening, as I grill-up some dinner.  But then again, I might want to be a little patient and let them rest for a little while.  Oh crap, what a decision!   :confused:

Yeah, I'm quoting myself in my own reply!   :rolleyes:   Anyway, I went through with it and smoked a robusto this evening while grilling some beatiful salmon on the grill.  I will post my review very shortly.

lowpro75

I got mine today too.  They seemed to have arrived in smoking condition but I put it away for a few days just to be sure.  They seem pretty densely packed.  I am looking forward to smoking them.
Guru of Sensitivity.  

The Herf of Havertown.

mhuss

Quotelowpro75 - 4/9/2009  9:10 PM
They seemed to have arrived in smoking condition but I put it away for a few days just to be sure.  

That's what I thought, too:  "Maybe I could smoke one today!"  And I did.  If you read my review of the robusto, it was a little disappointing.  I was hoping for a little more.  Maybe some time in the humi will cure it and round it out a bit.  But then again, I really didn't want John to have to wait that long for some reviews and opinions of his cigars.  But with some rest and a little TLC, those reviews could be better.

Twinky

"Smoking cigars don't make you cool. Being cool makes you smoke cigars" -Me

abdel

I just got mine. I'm torn between letting them rest and smoking one first thing tomorrow. They really did an excellent job with this; I'm extremely impressed.  :cheers:

jp5150

tlc and rest sounds like something we all could use !! Mike-email me your address again and I will dig deepad find you some old well rested isabelas-plus a few of the exotic serpentine-!!Thanks mike-isabelacigarcompany@yahoo.com :dancing:

jp5150

tlc and rest sounds like something we all could use !! Mike-email me your address again and I will dig deepad find you some old well rested isabelas-plus a few of the exotic serpentine-!!Thanks mike-isabelacigarcompany@yahoo.com :dancing:

Duker511

I recieved my cigars today, they are resting now!! Thanks again John!!  :biggrin:
Tim

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.