2000 and 4000 Cigar Cabinet Humidors in Los Angeles

Started by jordanm, 08/09/2013 12:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jordanm

Hi everyone,

I just joined the forum and looking forward to meeting everyone. I am one of the owners of Custom Tobacco and we have some extra cabinet humidors we no longer need since we just upgraded. If anyone is interested we can cut you a killer deal.

I have one 4000 cigar humidors (your actual storage numbers may vary) and 3 2000 cigar humidors. The 4000 cigar humidor is 72" tall by 48" wide by 16" deep and the 2000 cigar humidors are about half the width. The 2000 cigar humidors sell online for about $930 shipped when on sale, and I am asking $650 each or $550 each if you want either 2 or 3 of them. The 4000 cigar humidor sells online for about $2300 shipped, and I am asking $1250. Pick up in West Los Angeles, or we can deliver in LA for around $100.

If you are interested or have any questions, please let me know. We also sell customized cigars, so to sweeten the deal, I will throw in a few of our premium sticks. And if anyone buys one of the 4 humidors and wants to fill it with some amazing sticks, we will cut you a 50% off deal on the Briarmont cigars we sell.
Jordan
President & CTO
CustomTobacco.com
Custom blended and banded cigars
http://www.customtobacco.com

cibolodave

tvolball

"Keep your friends close and your enemies closer"

Brlesq

Bruce
Chief Enabler 
Guru of Decorum & Sarcasm

Hey! How come Habana is written on here with a Sharpie ?!?

A day without whiskey is like . . . just kidding, I have no idea!

nwb

Chief of Shaft

lubrix

----
Guru of ruining the moment.

Monte

nirab

So, is that $650 shipped to beeuutaful Buda, Texas? If so, consider one of these sold.  :biggrin:  :bigthumbs:
The Punk Rock Guru of Meditation and Lending a Hand

DON'T believe EVERYTING you THINK...
it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289
in Beeuudaful Buda, Texas!

ntanner

I am not concerned about what you think as I can tell you don't do it often.

I used to be a people person, but then people ruined that for me.

Every loaf of bread is a tragic story of a group of grains that could have become beer but didn't.

c.petree.1

Jackal

Welcome.  A very tempting offer, as I live in Orange County.

I'll do what I will and I'll drink what I please
I'll smoke what I like 'till I cough and I wheeze
I'll drink and I'll whore and every pleasure realize
For this time tomorrow I may die

Kman

Really, really nice, but a bit too big of a jump for me at this point.... but maybe someday :biggrin:
"Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new." - Albert Einstein

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.