Started by CigarStix, 08/07/2013 08:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brlesq

Quotenwb - 8/8/2013  1:08 PM

Quotebmac7754 - 8/8/2013  12:57 PM

Quotenirab - 8/8/2013  12:01 PM  DO IT! DO IT! DO IT!  :biggrin:

Ok, I DID IT, I DID IT, I DID IT

You haven't met my friend, Will Power, have you? :biggrin:

I think Mr. Power was run off this board a long time ago . . .
Bruce
Chief Enabler 
Guru of Decorum & Sarcasm

Hey! How come Habana is written on here with a Sharpie ?!?

A day without whiskey is like . . . just kidding, I have no idea!

bmac7754

QuoteBrlesq - 8/8/2013  1:10 PM  

I think Mr. Power was run off this board a long time ago . . .

Will Who??  nope not good with him yet.  But this popped up at the end, this thing is crazy (96 x 6-1/2).  I would have got that too just to try.  maybe next time.

photo toleton_cigar_stix_la_tradicion_96__909501340374092500500_zps3272d452.jpg

Las Memorias Cubanas (by La Tradicion Cubana) Especial XXL Maduro

"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." - Mark Twain

nwb

Yeah, I'm pretty sure his handle was Twinkey.
Chief of Shaft

Rbrushaber

please send him this way as I am sitting there wirth some in the cart ready to pull the trigger.... :whistle:

darn he came and I remembered I have the split and order on the MUWATS....hopfully in nov or dec I can get a good deal like this again  :-(
http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=Rbrushaber

"Above all, we must realize that no arsenal, or no weapon in the arsenals of the world, is so formidable as the will and courage of free me and women.  It is a weapon our adversaries in today's world do not have."  Ronald Reagan
This quote is as true today as it was when I first heard it in the 1980s and joined the USAF...

freakydeakydutchman

I pulled the trigger and grew a sac as well.. hope the wife dosent find out
"when a guy does something stupid once, well that's because he's a guy. But if he does the same stupid thing twice, that's usually to impress some girl."
Dr. Suess

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=freakydeakydutchman

kxthor911

How long is the coupons good for? I hear those D8s are very good. Does the code work on those as well?
Hello my name is Nick and I just bought a box of... (courtesy of Stephen and Rob(serious cigars))

Yes its fast, no you cant drive it.

biggsy16

if any Canuck wants to split I am in
Never done being a Dad

Cfickter

QuoteSmurf - 8/7/2013  8:15 PM  I too am curious about these..

X2, need to check these out

Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

nirab

coupon works on all the Vegas de Santiago lineup. the D8 is a great stick. I hope to get a box before they are gone. Ya hear that Brad?! :biggrin:
The Punk Rock Guru of Meditation and Lending a Hand

DON'T believe EVERYTING you THINK...
it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289
in Beeuudaful Buda, Texas!

bmac7754

Got my box of Vegas de Santiago Heritage Maduro ADL in today.  Gotta say, very fast with the shipping.  Nice thing also, I had a question so I sent a couple emails and Brad answers you back within minutes.  Nice to see that he follows through the entire end of his Boutique, and not lost in a large commercial business loop as some other sites can make you feel.  Will do some purchasing in the future.  Oh, these are pretty good.  I opened the box and within a couple minutes, was enjoying my first one.  Thanks again Brad

photo IMG_2935_zps04a36573.jpg

photo IMG_2936_zpsc2c3aeef.jpg

photo IMG_2937_zps3e6a22ad.jpg

"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." - Mark Twain

Rbrushaber

he is great to work with...had to mail my order in and he is fast on the email when you have question...great customer service...think he may have some more orders from me over the next few years.. :)
http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=Rbrushaber

"Above all, we must realize that no arsenal, or no weapon in the arsenals of the world, is so formidable as the will and courage of free me and women.  It is a weapon our adversaries in today's world do not have."  Ronald Reagan
This quote is as true today as it was when I first heard it in the 1980s and joined the USAF...

tvolball

"Keep your friends close and your enemies closer"

kxthor911

This is great to hear. I'm sure this will only help his business as well. Brian (nirab) call him quick I might have ordered the last box today.
Hello my name is Nick and I just bought a box of... (courtesy of Stephen and Rob(serious cigars))

Yes its fast, no you cant drive it.

CigarStix

Thanks for the kind words!

Glad I could be of service to my Fellow Geeks!

:shy:  

"I smoke in moderation. Only one cigar at a time."  . . . Mark Twain

Brad Bortz, Owner
Cigar Stix
Specializing in Premium Boutique Cigars
www.CigarStix.com
TWITTER: @CigarStix
FACEBOOK: CigarStix

CigarStix

Quotekxthor911 - 8/8/2013  6:18 PM  How long is the coupons good for? I hear those D8s are very good. Does the code work on those as well?

Sorry for the delayed response. Email works best for quick replies.

Yes, the Code currently works on ALL VDS Sticks, but I currently am out of the D8s. You can get immediate shipping on the Heritage Robustos, Toros and Chaman Toros.

Thanks to everyone for your business!

Brad Bortz, Owner
Cigar Stix
www.CigarStix.com

Cigary

Haven't posted up here for awhile but feel decent enough to do so today...just wanted you guys to know that Brad is a heckuva brother who hooked me up with some great cigars awhile back...the Costa Rica Cigars should be in every humidor...they are priced so well that even if you are worried about pricing...you don't have an excuse now.

CigarStix

QuoteCigary - 8/12/2013  8:22 PM  Haven't posted up here for awhile but feel decent enough to do so today...just wanted you guys to know that Brad is a heckuva brother who hooked me up with some great cigars awhile back...the Costa Rica Cigars should be in every humidor...they are priced so well that even if you are worried about pricing...you don't have an excuse now.

Thanks! :rocker:

Brad Bortz, Owner
Cigar Stix
www.CigarStix.com

nwb

QuoteCigary - 8/12/2013  9:22 PM

Haven't posted up here for awhile but feel decent enough to do so today...just wanted you guys to know that Brad is a heckuva brother who hooked me up with some great cigars awhile back...the Costa Rica Cigars should be in every humidor...they are priced so well that even if you are worried about pricing...you don't have an excuse now.

Glad to see you are feeling a little better, Gary.
Chief of Shaft

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.