Mystery Item Contest Pass

Started by jeffk42, 09/03/2013 01:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

c.petree.1

Nice spread. Glad I am going second. We going to do an in person hand off again Mike?

StogieDad

Works for me, but we are getting a beer this time dammit!
"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

c.petree.1

QuoteStogieDad - 9/6/2013  4:01 PM

Works for me, but we are getting a beer this time dammit!

:word:

jeffk42

Well, we're up to 11 participants!  I'm going to leave it open to additional members up until tomorrow.  Unless anyone has any concerns, I'll be sending the pass out to Mike on Monday. :-)

cavenbk

Sounds awesome. Can't wait
You can judge the character of a man by the things he laughs at.

"A man's true character comes out when he's drunk."     - Charles Chaplin

jeffk42

... and liftoff!  Scheduled for Wednesday delivery to Mike.  Can't wait to see what you guys come up with for the contest! :-) remember not to spoil the surprise by mentioning what the item is to anyone. ;-)

StogieDad

Ok, so pass arrived today.  The item......surprised me.  These pictures are gonna be HILARIOUS!  Can't wait to see what some geeks dream up.
"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

cavenbk

Now you got my curiosity up. Can't wait to see what it is now.

jeffk42

QuoteStogieDad - 9/11/2013  6:17 PM  Ok, so pass arrived today.  The item......surprised me.  These pictures are gonna be HILARIOUS!  Can't wait to see what some geeks dream up.

Same here! I can't wait to see the results of this little contest! And if you guys enjoy it, I've got "Item #2" already in my head for the sequel, lol.

Thanks Mike! Oh, and congrats on winning the Famous contest!

cavenbk

I must have missed the announcement of the Famous winner, congrats Mike!!

StogieDad

-- Winston Churchill

-- Abraham Lincoln

-- Ron Swanson

StogieDad

So I will do puts and takes tonight and figure the picture out by tomorrow.  I will try and get with Chris on Friday afternoon and give to him.  Yay for no shipping time!
-- Winston Churchill

-- Abraham Lincoln

-- Ron Swanson

jeffk42

QuoteStogieDad - 9/11/2013  8:14 PM  So I will do puts and takes tonight and figure the picture out by tomorrow.  I will try and get with Chris on Friday afternoon and give to him.  Yay for no shipping time!

Instant gratification for the win! :biggrin:

StogieDad

Dropped pass of to Chris today at his office.  Hope you guys like the puts/takes, tried to put some good stuff in there!  Thanks for having me.
-- Winston Churchill

-- Abraham Lincoln

-- Ron Swanson

jeffk42

QuoteStogieDad - 9/16/2013  1:53 PM  Dropped pass of to Chris today at his office.  Hope you guys like the puts/takes, tried to put some good stuff in there!  Thanks for having me.

Thanks Mike!  :biggrin:

Looking forward to seeing your contest entry, hehe :-)

c.petree.1

Sorry to have tha take so long but it is on the way. Thanks for having me.

jeffk42

Quotec.petree.1 - 9/23/2013  3:26 PM  Sorry to have tha take so long but it is on the way. Thanks for having me.

Great, thanks!  Don't forget to send me your contest entry at some point. :)

Blgove

OK, cigars and the mystery item are on their way to Korea.  Hope you boys like my "puts", and thanks for letting me play :biggrin:  :biggrin:

Bruce G.

"The U. S. Constitution doesn't guarantee hapiness, only the pursuit of it.  You have to catch up with it yourself"  

Benjamin Franklin

jeffk42

QuoteBlgove - 9/30/2013  8:07 PM  OK, cigars and the mystery item are on their way to Korea.  Hope you boys like my "puts", and thanks for letting me play :biggrin:  :biggrin:   Bruce G.  

Thanks so much Bruce! I'm looking forward to seeing your contest entry!

Chris & Mike, I haven't gotten your entries, are you guys still planning to be in the contest?

StogieDad

Oh yea, got the photo. Just need to touch it up!
-- Winston Churchill

-- Abraham Lincoln

-- Ron Swanson

StogieDad

Awesome puts and takes Bruce!
-- Winston Churchill

-- Abraham Lincoln

-- Ron Swanson

jeffk42

QuoteStogieDad - 9/30/2013  8:28 PM  Oh yea, got the photo. Just need to touch it up!

Cool, no hurry.  There's plenty of miles left on the pass before the contest starts! :-)

Blgove

QuoteStogieDad - 9/30/2013  5:29 PM

Awesome puts and takes Bruce!

:biggrin:
"The U. S. Constitution doesn't guarantee hapiness, only the pursuit of it.  You have to catch up with it yourself"  

Benjamin Franklin

jumberlack1

Got the package in today after a heroic effort by Bruce! I should have it back out in a couple of days.
Making bad decisions a profession!

jeffk42

Quotejumberlack1 - 10/8/2013  3:18 AM  Got the package in today after a heroic effort by Bruce! I should have it back out in a couple of days.

Great news. Thanks for being a part of the pass, and good luck with your contest submission. :-)

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.