Cigar Reviews!

Started by 1sgjeffward, 09/13/2013 09:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vroomp

QuoteNtxsage - 9/18/2013 11:40 AM
Quote1sgjeffward - 9/17/2013 7:16 PM Have been looking back at my reviews and it has made me think of a question for you guys! Noticed on my reviews that I do a GREAT job of reviewing the great cigars I smoke. But I SUCK at reviewing the bad or so so ones! Never really paid attention but does anyone else catch themselves doing the same thing?
I've gotten to the point I don't even review the mediocre to bad cigars. I agree would be great to have more entries on bad to avg sticks so people steer clear or know what they're getting...but these days I dont even wanna finish anything under 3.5 stars. I'd be finishing it just for the review. Maybe I can do partial reviews of whatever portion I made it through.

:lmao: 

1st third kinda bland & flavorless with good smoke produced and a fine white ash but, I tossed it so you may guess the rest.........

Guru of Not Following the Rules

Cigar smoking knows no politics. It's about the pursuit of pleasure, taste, and aroma. -Anon

When you are dead, you don't know that you are dead. It is difficult only for the others.
It is the same when you are stupid....

1sgjeffward

QuoteVroomp - 9/18/2013  9:45 AM

QuoteNtxsage - 9/18/2013 11:40 AM
Quote1sgjeffward - 9/17/2013 7:16 PM Have been looking back at my reviews and it has made me think of a question for you guys! Noticed on my reviews that I do a GREAT job of reviewing the great cigars I smoke. But I SUCK at reviewing the bad or so so ones! Never really paid attention but does anyone else catch themselves doing the same thing?
I've gotten to the point I don't even review the mediocre to bad cigars. I agree would be great to have more entries on bad to avg sticks so people steer clear or know what they're getting...but these days I dont even wanna finish anything under 3.5 stars. I'd be finishing it just for the review. Maybe I can do partial reviews of whatever portion I made it through.

:lmao: 

1st third kinda bland & flavorless with good smoke produced and a fine white ash but, I tossed it so you may guess the rest.........

I think I would get the idea from that review  :biggrin:
Jeff

"Trust those who seek the truth but doubt those who say they have found it."

? André Gide

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=1sgjeffward

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.