A Ghostly night!.

Started by lubrix, 10/05/2013 10:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lubrix

Met up with JJ (redjj) last night in Madison.He bombed me with a Cohiba Coronas Especials,a Legado De Pepin,La Perla Habana Grand Pearl and two antique cigar box openers that I have been looking for and a grab bag from his garden.We went to a cool cigar lounge a burned Viaje Zombies then went to see the great Swedish Black Metal band "Ghost" in concert.What a blast and a great BOTL.
----
Guru of ruining the moment.

Smurf

orbis non sufficit

Blgove

Sounds like a great night!

Bruce G.
"The U. S. Constitution doesn't guarantee hapiness, only the pursuit of it.  You have to catch up with it yourself"  

Benjamin Franklin

sjn1117

why isnt phonetic spelled like it sounds?

The Lone star Guru of F.A.R.T.(firearms, alcohol, ramble, tobacco)

tvolball

Sounds like a great time
"Keep your friends close and your enemies closer"

Longhorn

Great Geeks having a great time!

redjj

Thanks again for the invite.  I had a great time. I walked away with more than a great time he sent me home with a La Gloria Cubana gilded age, AB TEMPUS,Ab American Sun Grown,CYB corona real, and a Partagas that I can't remember which one cause it already went up in smoke. Also here is a picture of Ghost
"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe."  Albert Einstein

LawDaddy

The swedes do like their metal.  Sounds like a fun night.

Caveman Steve

Do they dress up like that year round or just around Halloween?

:-0

"yesterday I did nothing, and today I'm finishing what I did yesterday"

Rbrushaber

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=Rbrushaber

"Above all, we must realize that no arsenal, or no weapon in the arsenals of the world, is so formidable as the will and courage of free me and women.  It is a weapon our adversaries in today's world do not have."  Ronald Reagan
This quote is as true today as it was when I first heard it in the 1980s and joined the USAF...

Brlesq

Bruce
Chief Enabler 
Guru of Decorum & Sarcasm

Hey! How come Habana is written on here with a Sharpie ?!?

A day without whiskey is like . . . just kidding, I have no idea!

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.