Lighters by the dozen

Started by BlackIrish, 10/20/2013 01:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BlackIrish

As many of you know, I've long been a fan of Ronson Jetlites because they're solid, reliable, and priced right.

Some friends turned me on to this site, which offers a huge range of lighters. These are the ones that I buy the dozen

http://dx.com/p/compact-1300-c-butane-jet-lighter-4179

They are inexpensive, work almost every time, and will eat just about any butane you put into them. When they stop working, I dont care, I just toss them... they cost $2 shipped. I buy a dozen at a time.  If I'm out at a cigar lounge and lose it, no worries. If somebody needs a lighter, I can hand him one to take home.  

Not as fancy as a Dupont, of course, or even a Xikar.  But for the price of a Dupont I can buy 75 of these and have money left over.

(__
  • ___{{{~[/B]

tvolball

Looks like a great deal. When it breaks just throw it away and get another
"Keep your friends close and your enemies closer"

CrazyK

Free shipping to Canada! I like it!!
CrazyK
--------------------------
Simia demulcta mitis

Joelala

Definitely getting some
Joe

Mojo66

The price sure is right
"Life's too short to smoke bad cigars."

Blgove

Seems like whatever lighter I order, it ends up not working when it gets a little low on butane.  Ordered a dozen of these things!! :biggrin:
"The U. S. Constitution doesn't guarantee hapiness, only the pursuit of it.  You have to catch up with it yourself"  

Benjamin Franklin

Vroomp

Thanks Eddie! I got a few or ten.....
Guru of Not Following the Rules

Cigar smoking knows no politics. It's about the pursuit of pleasure, taste, and aroma. -Anon

When you are dead, you don't know that you are dead. It is difficult only for the others.
It is the same when you are stupid....

BlackIrish

One other thing that makes these more attractive than my trusty Ronsons:  I can see how much butane is in there.
(__
  • ___{{{~[/B]

Michaelbevans61

Sounds pretty simple and a easy fix for a ongoing problem haha
Rock and roll is no genre, rock and roll? .......my friends rock and roll is a way of life!
Brent Smith, Shinedown

Romeo

I think there's to much smoke In this cigar shop I once heard someone say before I threw them out !

skirdie

This site is great. I buy these ones http://dx.com/p/double-flame-butane-jet-torch-lighter-with-cigar-hole-punch-100221

They cost a little more but have a cigar punch on the bottom and work great for me.

Mojo66

QuoteCrazyK - 10/20/2013  4:52 PM  Free shipping to Canada! I like it!!

Come to think of it, it is strange that they'd actually ship lighters full of butane to us here as I think it is illegal to do so.

I know 'cause getting lighters (even empty) from online stores in the US is impossible for me. Maybe it's Province specific, but at check out, I usually get a message stating the item cannot be shipped to my designated address and to please choose a different address :cry:

Anybody in the GWN ordered any?

"Life's too short to smoke bad cigars."

skirdie

Yep I order these to Calgary, No Problem. Free Shipping I bought 4 lighters and they all worked fine.

They do not come filled with butane.

lane1man

I'm ordering a few for travel lighters so I don't have to take a nice lighter and worry about loosing it. They seem like they will be a good camping/fishing lighters also.

Vroomp

Some airport security goons will confiscate these lighters since they are torch type lighters! I lost one one on the way back from Dallas...... :-(
Guru of Not Following the Rules

Cigar smoking knows no politics. It's about the pursuit of pleasure, taste, and aroma. -Anon

When you are dead, you don't know that you are dead. It is difficult only for the others.
It is the same when you are stupid....

Cfickter

Wow, this site has a great selection, thanks for the heads up
Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

Newbhunter

QuoteMojo66 - 10/22/2013  7:44 PM

QuoteCrazyK - 10/20/2013  4:52 PM  Free shipping to Canada! I like it!!

Come to think of it, it is strange that they'd actually ship lighters full of butane to us here as I think it is illegal to do so.

I know 'cause getting lighters (even empty) from online stores in the US is impossible for me. Maybe it's Province specific, but at check out, I usually get a message stating the item cannot be shipped to my designated address and to please choose a different address :cry:

Anybody in the GWN ordered any?

I just ordered a Xikar from Canada Humidor, they didnt have any problems sending it out, should receive it today...

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.