Nica Rustica Split? (Done)

Started by nwb, 10/29/2013 08:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

StogieDad

I'm game either way, smoking my first tonight, it is as good as I hoped
"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

jdwaynes1980

Nathan... I'm out of stock already except for 10 that I'm holding in case Smurf wants them.

I sold 200 today, BUT, I have 100 more coming by Friday, and another couple hundred coming within a few weeks.

I don't want to pull from your split, so just letting you know I am currently out of stock.
Roll Tide!

jdwaynes1980

I just finished smoking my first one about 15 minutes ago. I actually really enjoyed it. I think it will be amazing with some rest. I don't think I've ever smoked a cigar that put off as much smoke while it was just sitting there as this one did. The thing would definitely fill a room at idle, lol.
Roll Tide!

StogieDad

I'm cool waiting a few bud, got 2 more to rest tight now
"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

Ted

I could go either way.  I just dropped a little coin on CF's, so I don't mind letting the wallet idle for a bit!! :biggrin:

Ntxsage

I'm in no rush...I can wait. I need  to make some room anyway.
Did you know Stuart Scott almost made the Scripps National Spelling Bee as a child? Then the judges asked for skiing, but he only had one I. - acr

Brlesq

I can wait.  I'm sure I can find a cigar somewhere around here (maybe in between a seat cushion or under the dining room hutch) that I can smoke in the meantime.  :biggrin:
Bruce
Chief Enabler 
Guru of Decorum & Sarcasm

Hey! How come Habana is written on here with a Sharpie ?!?

A day without whiskey is like . . . just kidding, I have no idea!

ThinBlueLine

I will wait no worries Nathan
I enjoy romantic walks to my humidors...

johncw

Nathan i'm in for 5 when they come in.

Thanks

gpd4

^^^ Make that a 10 and ship mine to John's house :)
My greatest fear in life is that when I die, my wife sells my things for what I told her I paid for them...

nwb

Quick update - I contacted the vendor to get an ETA.  They said a few days until they receive their next shipment.  Hopefully, we'll have these soon.
Chief of Shaft

Brlesq

Quotenwb - 11/11/2013  9:48 PM

Quick update - I contacted the vendor to get an ETA.  They said a few days until they receive their next shipment.  Hopefully, we'll have these soon.

:snoring:

:biggrin:
Bruce
Chief Enabler 
Guru of Decorum & Sarcasm

Hey! How come Habana is written on here with a Sharpie ?!?

A day without whiskey is like . . . just kidding, I have no idea!

mpurtle01

Hey gents, will there still be some available?  Would love to get a hold of 5 or 10 of these.

nwb

Quotempurtle01 - 11/12/2013  7:52 AM

Hey gents, will there still be some available?  Would love to get a hold of 5 or 10 of these.

This particular split is done, but I'd send jdwaynes1980 a PM if you are interested.  He may have access to more than I can get.
Chief of Shaft

nwb

QuoteBrlesq - 11/12/2013  7:33 AM
Quotenwb - 11/11/2013  9:48 PM

:snoring:

:biggrin:

Yeah, had I known they would have been backordered, I wouldn't have placed the order.  However, I can be patient (sometimes). :biggrin:
Chief of Shaft

nwb

I have a 10 of these left - $55 shipped!
Chief of Shaft

mpurtle01

Heck yes!   All it took was 1.  I love these bad boys!   Send me 10 more!

StogieDad

Quotempurtle01 - 12/5/2013  2:44 PM

Heck yes!   All it took was 1.  I love these bad boys!   Send me 10 more!

That was me, had one, glad I got some more headed from Nathan!
-- Winston Churchill

-- Abraham Lincoln

-- Ron Swanson

Cfickter

Nate, do u have enough coming in to cover 10 for me
Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

LawDaddy

nwb

This is done, folks.  Thanks!
Chief of Shaft

StogieDad

Arrived quickly and safely, thanks Nathan!

-- Winston Churchill

-- Abraham Lincoln

-- Ron Swanson

nwb

That was quick!  Dropped them off yesterday right at 5pm.

Glad they made it in good shape.  Enjoy!
Chief of Shaft

johncw

Thanks Nathan they just arrived today. Thanks so much for running the split again.

nwb

Quotejohncw - 12/11/2013  1:06 PM

Thanks Nathan they just arrived today. Thanks so much for running the split again.

Glad they made it!  2 down, 2 to go.
Chief of Shaft

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.