Would like to do small trade

Started by Machine646, 11/01/2013 03:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Longhorn

QuoteMachine646 - 11/1/2013  6:15 PM

What's up folks I'm newer to smoking cigars and would like to trade a few of mine, for kinds I've never tryed.If intreated  contact me any cigar in my humi is up for trade I know tgere isent a ton to choose  I really like montecristo white and classic , Rocky Patels .really wanna trya a monte 4.Thanks for reading! !

Kris, a little friendly advice.  You need to be more directive - e.g. what specifically you're willing to trade.  You should also be offering to send your end first since 1) you're new 2) you don't yet have feedback and 3) you're hiding your last name in your profile.  Finally, if you're looking to pick up an ISOM you should do so in the appropriate forum.

If I were you, I'd take Mike up on his offer to do a blind trade - he's a great Geek and you'll get an opportunity to get your first trade with this group under your belt.

Good luck.

Machine646

Longhorn thanks for the advice. I took him up on that trade.

nwb

Chief of Shaft

McBryde

Quotenwb - 11/3/2013  6:08 PM

This ought to be good.... :biggrin:

:word:  :smoker:

I need the Popcorn Emote for this one!

E
"A man's character is told by what he does when nobody else is around."

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history, when everybody stands around reloading" -- Thomas Jefferson

bmac7754

Quotenwb - 11/3/2013  7:08 PM  This ought to be good.... :biggrin:

Well we can narrow it down to the 16 cigars he has

"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." - Mark Twain

bmac7754

Quotenwb - 11/3/2013  7:08 PM  This ought to be good.... :biggrin:

Well we can narrow it down to the 16 cigars he has

"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." - Mark Twain

Longhorn

Pass the popcorn, please...

and see Mike's thread on this trade - Kris hit him good!

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.