TAT TAA 2013 Box splits

Started by Ntxsage, 11/11/2013 03:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wescat

I'll take 10, or whatever you can spare Michael. If you can, ship them with the GC stick. PM me payment details, OK? Thanks.
The second law chases us all.
In most realms, tranquility comes from ownership.
Order ensues when everyone totes their own water.  
Stand firm, and never let the bastards grind you down.  
Life's arc is primarily charted between ones ears.
Good judgment comes from experience, and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.
Heaven is where the police are British, the lovers French, the mechanics German, the chefs Italian, and it is all organized by the Swiss.
Hell is where the police are German, the lovers Swiss, the mechanics French, the chefs British, and it is all organized by the Italians.
Be Sunny ¦ Stay Frosty.

nkowal

Bah, I have to back out. Unforseen cost just arose.

Ntxsage

Got ya Wes. Last call on these...headed to BM tomorrow. Will post tally again tomorrow to confirm everyone's order.
Did you know Stuart Scott almost made the Scripps National Spelling Bee as a child? Then the judges asked for skiing, but he only had one I. - acr

johncw

Please bump me to 5 total. GPD4 wants a couple as well.

Thanks

Smurf

QuoteNewbhunter - 11/13/2013  8:23 PM

QuoteSmurf - 11/11/2013  7:37 PM

i would take a box...
Smurf, if you get that box and can spare a fiver, you'd be a pal! (As long as u don't give them away this time and actually accept my payment!)

Lol no problem!
orbis non sufficit

mpurtle01

Want to make sur were ok?   Can I/we order 5 sticks?   Or we're you saying a 10 stick minimum?

Ntxsage

Quotempurtle01 - 11/16/2013  11:02 AM

Want to make sur were ok?   Can I/we order 5 sticks?   Or we're you saying a 10 stick minimum?

Many  or as few as you like.  I'll tally everything up in the morning.
Did you know Stuart Scott almost made the Scripps National Spelling Bee as a child? Then the judges asked for skiing, but he only had one I. - acr

Ntxsage

okay we're right on the borderline - one 5er short of 6 boxes. The counts are below and if I have anyone's order wrong let me know ASAP.

Ntxsage (me) - 20
Longhorn (Brad)- 20
Smurf (Eric)- 20
Burn Ward (Jared)- 10
Kman (Kerry)- 10
Jumberlack (Jarred)- 5
Thinblue (Scott)- 5
LawDaddy (Jared) - 5
Nirab (Brian)- 5
Johncw (John)- 5
mpurtle (Matt)- 5
Kthor (Nick) = 5

Ted

Can I fill in that last 5er?

Ntxsage

QuoteTed - 11/17/2013  7:17 AM

Can I fill in that last 5er?

You got it Ted!

wescat

QuoteNtxsage - 11/17/2013  8:57 AM

okay we're right on the borderline - one 5er short of 6 boxes. The counts are below and if I have anyone's order wrong let me know ASAP.

Ntxsage (me) - 20
Longhorn (Brad)- 20
Smurf (Eric)- 20
Burn Ward (Jared)- 10
Kman (Kerry)- 10
Jumberlack (Jarred)- 5
Thinblue (Scott)- 5
LawDaddy (Jared) - 5
Nirab (Brian)- 5
Johncw (John)- 5
mpurtle (Matt)- 5
Kthor (Nick) = 5

My order is not on that list Michael.
Heaven is where the police are British, the lovers French, the mechanics German, the chefs Italian, and it is all organized by the Swiss.
Hell is where the police are German, the lovers Swiss, the mechanics French, the chefs British, and it is all organized by the Italians.
Be Sunny ¦ Stay Frosty.

Ntxsage

Quotewescat - 11/17/2013  7:40 AM

Ntxsage (me) - 20
Longhorn (Brad)- 20
Smurf (Eric)- 20
Burn Ward (Jared)- 10
Kman (Kerry)- 10
wescat (Kevin) - 10
Jumberlack (Jarred)- 5
Thinblue (Scott)- 5
LawDaddy (Jared) - 5
Nirab (Brian)- 5
Johncw (John)- 5
mpurtle (Matt)- 5
Kthor (Nick) - 5
Ted - 5

Shoot wes sorry about that. I already started putting  your box together and planned to fill yours with 5 out of my box and 5 I  already have.  I'll go ahead and add to the list in case someone else wants in and we need a 7th box.

wescat

QuoteNtxsage - 11/17/2013  10:28 AM

Quotewescat - 11/17/2013  7:40 AM

Ntxsage (me) - 20
Longhorn (Brad)- 20
Smurf (Eric)- 20
Burn Ward (Jared)- 10
Kman (Kerry)- 10
wescat (Kevin) - 10
Jumberlack (Jarred)- 5
Thinblue (Scott)- 5
LawDaddy (Jared) - 5
Nirab (Brian)- 5
Johncw (John)- 5
mpurtle (Matt)- 5
Kthor (Nick) - 5
Ted - 5

Shoot wes sorry about that. I already started putting  your box together and planned to fill yours with 5 out of my box and 5 I  already have.  I'll go ahead and add to the list in case someone else wants in and we need a 7th box.

No worries. I figured it was a simple clerical error. Having done a few box splits, I know how easy it is to do.   :biggrin:

Thanks for doing this Michael !!   :bigthumbs:
Be Sunny ¦ Stay Frosty.

Ntxsage

Alright gents...with this split and the geeks awaiting Jan review stick from me I have 19 boxes to send out in the next few days. First 7 went out today...anyone who ordered 10 or more has yours en route.

I'll post the total for everyone, along with a DC once I get everyone shipped. I had hoped to be done today, but the size of the TAAs threw a monkey wrench in my plans for boxes.

Smurf

looking fwd to trying these!
orbis non sufficit

Ntxsage

Everyone is now boxed up and postage paid or already shipped. If you want the DC send me a PM, otherwise I'll get around to updating this google doc with all the DCs when I get more time tomorrow or Wed.

We got 25% off of a 10.99 stick price. With texas @ 8.25% tax, my cost came to 8.92/per for 140 cigars.

Actual shipping plus your order is shown below.  I prefer lapyap to the email address in my profile. Friends and Family or you pay the fee, and no mention of cigars please.  For any alternate method of payment shoot me a PM.

Spreadsheet linked below has everyone's total. Jeff's order is already shipped, but Matthew is coordinating the details for that (mpurtle).

Let's consolidate acknowledgements on this thread.....cause you know I had to sneak a little TNT in on some of ya'll! :dancing:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/pub?key=0AnLp0zpP2VkEdGRMclljS0JhbVRzcnNpZ3lrc2pwbGc&single=true&gid=0&output=html

LawDaddy

Done.  Thanks again for doing this!

mpurtle01

Thanks everyone for saying yes.  Hope we can keep this a surprise.  The split between 14 of us is $6.74 including shipping.  Just send to Ntxsage since he paid it all.   Awesome!

ThinBlueLine

I enjoy romantic walks to my humidors...

Ntxsage

Okay...before anyone else pays...please  check the google sheet. It's now updated with the group contribution.

Also everyone's DC is also updated. Hopefully everyone's sticks make it there ok as I had to stuff some of those boxes pretty full and not much room for packing materials.

Ted

Payment Sent!  Thanks for doing this!

mpurtle01

Smurf

sent, thanks for the split.
orbis non sufficit

Kman

Well mine arrived today. You should have warned me to caution my neighbors because there's a crater in the street where my mailbox once was!!! Truly blown away with Michael's generosity. Thanks brother, it really made my day.
"Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new." - Albert Einstein

ThinBlueLine

Wow that is awesome!  Great job Michael
I enjoy romantic walks to my humidors...

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.