TAT TAA 2013 Box splits

Started by Ntxsage, 11/11/2013 03:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ntxsage

Glad they made it Kerry. Hope you enjoy! All I ask is anyone getting a bomb in their package please leave bomber feedback.

I want that gold badge for christmas! :biggrin:
Did you know Stuart Scott almost made the Scripps National Spelling Bee as a child? Then the judges asked for skiing, but he only had one I. - acr

mpurtle01

Smurf

orbis non sufficit

Kman

QuoteNtxsage - 11/20/2013  3:43 PM  Glad they made it Kerry. Hope you enjoy! All I ask is anyone getting a bomb in their package please leave bomber feedback.   I want that gold badge for christmas! :biggrin:

Already gave feedback for both Box Splitter and Bomber.... after all, it was the least I could after that explosion!!

"Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new." - Albert Einstein

The Burn Ward

Mine arrived as well with carnage to boot! Pics coming soon.

Feedback Left for bomb and split. You da man Michael! :biggrin:

nirab

Payment sent today. Thanks Michael!  :biggrin:  :bigthumbs:
The Punk Rock Guru of Meditation and Lending a Hand

DON'T believe EVERYTING you THINK...
it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289
in Beeuudaful Buda, Texas!

jumberlack1

Payment sent! Thanks, and I can't wait!!!!!!
Making bad decisions a profession!

LawDaddy

Very nice.  Can't wait to get mine tomorrow

wescat

I got mine, safe and sound. lapyap sent, all feedback left.

And Ntxsage included a huge bomb of rare and hard to find sticks. Way over the top. WOW.

Thank you very much Michael, very well done. Please let me know any time you are doing a box split.
The second law chases us all.
In most realms, tranquility comes from ownership.
Order ensues when everyone totes their own water.  
Stand firm, and never let the bastards grind you down.  
Life's arc is primarily charted between ones ears.
Good judgment comes from experience, and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.
Heaven is where the police are British, the lovers French, the mechanics German, the chefs Italian, and it is all organized by the Swiss.
Hell is where the police are German, the lovers Swiss, the mechanics French, the chefs British, and it is all organized by the Italians.
Be Sunny ¦ Stay Frosty.

johncw

And BOOM goes the Dynamite or what was left of my mail box and front of my house.

Leaving feedback for Split and for the massive bomb.

Thanks so much

nwb

Michael don't play.  Fantastic set of explosions! :bigthumbs:
Chief of Shaft

Ntxsage

Quotewescat - 11/21/2013  7:26 AM

I got mine, safe and sound. lapyap sent, all feedback left.

And Ntxsage included a huge bomb of rare and hard to find sticks. Way over the top. WOW.

Thank you very much Michael, very well done. Please let me know any time you are doing a box split.

Kev I had a cool note for your box,  but got in a rush trying to meet the post office last pickup and left the note out. Glad u enjoy. After that was in too big a hurry and no more notes. Hope it didn't seem too impersonal with sticks just showing up.
Did you know Stuart Scott almost made the Scripps National Spelling Bee as a child? Then the judges asked for skiing, but he only had one I. - acr

Ted

Considering we had a high of 31° here today, I figure my mailbox was protected.  Probably should have left my packages there.

Dayyyumm!

Oh, and the Tats look yummy too!

Feedback forthcoming.  Be warned.  It shall note that someone does not play fair!

Mojo66

Holy smoke you guys play dirty, I love it.

BTW, what is that cigar on the far right. Pardon my ignorance, I am clueless for that one.
"Life's too short to smoke bad cigars."

Ted

AB Fine & Rare 2012!

Still trying to identify the pigtail and the shaggy!

Kman

QuoteTed - 11/21/2013  7:30 PM  AB Fine & Rare 2012!  Still trying to identify the pigtail and the shaggy!

The shaggy one is the La Palina The Family Series Pasha. 

http://www.sethshumidor.com/2012/06/cigar-review-la-palina-family-series.html

Nice Hit!!!! 

"Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new." - Albert Einstein

LawDaddy

When it rains it pours.  My mailbox has been a flood of riches lately.  I think I can figure out four of these, but what is the beautiful bandless one?

Thank you brother, most generous.  Bomber and Splitter feedback left.

Ntxsage

QuoteLawDaddy - 11/21/2013  4:50 PM

When it rains it pours.  My mailbox has been a flood of riches lately.  I think I can figure out four of these, but what is the beautiful bandless one?

Thank you brother, most generous.  Bomber and Splitter feedback left.

The unbanded one is a Viaje TNT...on your wishlist I believe. Enjoy!

Mojo66

QuoteTed - 11/21/2013  7:30 PM  AB Fine & Rare 2012!  Still trying to identify the pigtail and the shaggy!

Oups, I'm editing this, I was writing my post when the answer to this question was posted.

I felt this cigar was too short for a TNT, wrong again. Keep on learning.

Thanks.

Guess I wasn't paying attention, I had classified the pigtail as a TNT but I see it's not the case.

It looks more like a wick than a pigtail, I'm intrigued.

Not a Blue mountain, La China, Tatuaje, Viaje, or a JFR. What is it.

"Life's too short to smoke bad cigars."

Ntxsage

QuoteTed - 11/21/2013  4:30 PM

AB Fine & Rare 2012!

Still trying to identify the pigtail and the shaggy!

Kman is right shaggy is the Pasha. Pigtail is (i believe) Gran Habano STK barracuda.

LawDaddy

Excellent bomb!  Thanks again.

ThinBlueLine

Still trying to recover from the massive crater left where my mailbox was. Post pics soon. Thanks Mike!!!
I enjoy romantic walks to my humidors...

ThinBlueLine

I am not quite sure what to say here other than I am humbled like everyone else who received such an awesome bomb.  I would've just been happy with what I ordered let alone the high end sticks you sent along.  Thanks again, oh and now I have your addy       

ThinBlueLine

I know this is not Michael's fault but I took the Tats out of the plastic and all five have cracks and splits throughout the sticks. Anybody else experience that?

LawDaddy

QuoteThinBlueLine - 11/22/2013  11:21 AM

I know this is not Michael's fault but I took the Tats out of the plastic and all five have cracks and splits throughout the sticks. Anybody else experience that?

Mine looked great.  Sorry to hear that about yours.

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.