Tatuaje Serie P

Started by McBryde, 04/02/2024 01:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

McBryde

I got one of these at a local shop just in a yellow ribbon band around the bundle and it was a great cigar. They just said it was a Serie P. Is there a difference in the P1 and P2? There has to be since they are a different product line, but I can't find the difference in them. Does anyone know the difference?

Thanks,

E
"A man's character is told by what he does when nobody else is around."

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history, when everybody stands around reloading" -- Thomas Jefferson

tuck0411

The DB shows a Tatuaje Series P with a Habano wrapper.  There is also a Series P (P1) Corona Gorda with an Ecuador Sumatra wrapper.  But there is also a Series P (P2) Robusto with the same (?) wrapper.  But then there is a Series P (P3) Short Robusto (Ecuador wrapper) and Toro (Ecuador Sumatra wrapper).  And finally there is a Series P (P4) Churchill with an Ecuador Sumatra wrapper.  All have Nicaraguan filler and I haven't clicked on each one to see what the binders are.  Given the inherent inaccurate nature of our DB with multiple people submitting and approving sticks along with multiple sources for the info, who knows if any of that is worth arriving at a conclusion from...
Todd

"Those sticks won't smoke themselves..." -- OZZ

Brlesq

Bruce
Chief Enabler 
Guru of Decorum & Sarcasm

Hey! How come Habana is written on here with a Sharpie ?!?

A day without whiskey is like . . . just kidding, I have no idea!

McBryde

Quote from: Brlesq on 04/02/2024 05:52 PMFrom the source:
https://www.tatuajecigars.com/seriesp.html

That doesn't even show the yellow ribbon unbanded bundled ones, only the boxed ones with a white band on them.

E

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history, when everybody stands around reloading" -- Thomas Jefferson

McBryde

Quote from: tuck0411 on 04/02/2024 05:32 PMThe DB shows a Tatuaje Series P with a Habano wrapper.  There is also a Series P (P1) Corona Gorda with an Ecuador Sumatra wrapper.  But there is also a Series P (P2) Robusto with the same (?) wrapper.  But then there is a Series P (P3) Short Robusto (Ecuador wrapper) and Toro (Ecuador Sumatra wrapper).  And finally there is a Series P (P4) Churchill with an Ecuador Sumatra wrapper.  All have Nicaraguan filler and I haven't clicked on each one to see what the binders are.  Given the inherent inaccurate nature of our DB with multiple people submitting and approving sticks along with multiple sources for the info, who knows if any of that is worth arriving at a conclusion from...

If you look at the sales site here:
https://www.jrcigars.com/cigars/handmade-cigars/tatuaje-cigars/tatuaje-serie-p/

You'll see that the P-1 and the P-2 are both a 5.62 x 46 cigar. I read somewhere that possibly one comes from a factory in Nic., and the other comes from a factory in Florida possibly? I don't know which one I had, and I don't really want to buy a $200 bundle and not like them.

I have never ordered from this site until today, but I found a Serie P sampler at Bullet Branch, and after a "CLEAROUT" coupon knocked off an extra $10, I had to pull the trigger.
https://bulletbranch.com/shop/tatuaje-series-p-sampler/

I'll at least know if the P-2 Miami is the good one I liked so much, which I think it was. I'll let y'all know how it turns out!

E

McBryde

Just an update, the Tatuaje P-2, which you can get in a yellow ribbon wrapped bundle of 25, unless you are able to acquire some in a split bundle somewhere, are a damn fine smoke!

E

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.