Done & Shipped! Longhorn / S2A

Started by sticks2Ash, 11/16/2013 07:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

StogieDad

I wouldnt bring around a mooch!  Definitely talks, but I think he's got the sticks to back it up.  As mentioned, get your popcorn, I think this is gonna be fun.
"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

sticks2Ash

QuoteThinBlueLine - 11/17/2013  5:32 PM

Enough s**t talking already...I hope nobody gets there feelings hurt...

You wanna play too big sexy? There's always room for 1 more..........
Please excuse my Bipolar.........

ThinBlueLine

Sure why the hell not...let me know when it has to go out by.  Any parameters to this?   PM me for my addy I don't keep that posted.
I enjoy romantic walks to my humidors...

sticks2Ash

QuoteThinBlueLine - 11/18/2013  4:30 AM

Sure why the hell not...let me know when it has to go out by.  Any parameters to this?   PM me for my addy I don't keep that posted.

Will do boss!

BTW,,,,,, who's got popcorn? I prefer kettle corn!

Ntxsage

Wait a minutes guys....something about this whole thing doesn't sit right with me. You mean we're gonna let this dude waltz into our house, talk MAJOR shyte, and everyone stands aside while he picks and chooses who he's gonna take on?

Why is this bastid calling any shots? I dont give a Damn if he's king kong of cigars he needs to be taught a lesson until he either says uncle, can't respond like for like anymore, or goes out the door and comes back in the RIGHT way!

Anyone else feeling me?
Did you know Stuart Scott almost made the Scripps National Spelling Bee as a child? Then the judges asked for skiing, but he only had one I. - acr

sticks2Ash

Revised:

I have thick skin bro, and made it very clear I'm not here to get but to give.
BTW..... Would you like a box of tampons as well?

c.petree.1

QuoteNtxsage - 11/19/2013  4:22 AM

Wait a minutes guys....something about this whole thing doesn't sit right with me. You mean we're gonna let this dude waltz into our house, talk MAJOR shyte, and everyone stands aside while he picks and chooses who he's gonna take on?

Why is this bastid calling any shots? I dont give a Damn if he's king kong of cigars he needs to be taught a lesson until he either says uncle, can't respond like for like anymore, or goes out the door and comes back in the RIGHT way!

Anyone else feeling me?

X2 pm me to work out a solution!

sticks2Ash

Quotec.petree.1 - 11/19/2013  7:17 AM

QuoteNtxsage - 11/19/2013  4:22 AM

Anyone else feeling me?

X2 pm me to work out a solution!

Can I PM too? I'd love to teach this azz hole a lesson!
He comes in here trippin talkin chit..... Let's send him a flaming bag of poo yo!
LMAO.......

Ntxsage

Hmmm....I.mighy have overestimated my man Scott. Seems a bit thin skinned. I was only joking brother...and had plans on setting you up for some coordinated "welcome" action. Looks like that may have been a little premature.  I'll sit back  and watch for a while.
Did you know Stuart Scott almost made the Scripps National Spelling Bee as a child? Then the judges asked for skiing, but he only had one I. - acr

LawDaddy

He's loud, this is true.  I guess time will tell if he has the goods.

Mojo66

Interesting thread.

Lots of shyte talking, borders disrespect in some cases or is it all in good fun?

Not use to that here, still have to figure out if I like it but... who am I to complain.

"Life's too short to smoke bad cigars."

mike.casey

I think he mean's well.

Sticks,

Though we call them bombs, just like other forums, it is not really common practice to 'call people out' and talk a ridiculous amount of $hit about who's sending what, and so forth. It may be regarded as being arrogant, or it may be regarded as mooching. Since no one believes your trying to scam sticks out anyone, given your collection, it will be regarded as arrogant, and generally off putting.

My advice would be to let your package do the rest of the talking for you, have fun, submit reviews, leave feedback, and get involved in some of the other benefits of the this forum. Once you hit 100 points, you can pick someone to bomb without saying anything about it, and they will be completely taken off guard. I'm sure you know that's a lot of fun.

I hope you stick around, I'm sure you can add a lot to our community, and maybe get some more followers for your blog.
Life is hard. It's harder when you're stupid. -John Wayne-

I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke every last one of 'em.
Ron White

Him and his kind get more endangered everyday, and pretty soon the species will just up and fade away. Like the smoke from that torpedo... just up and fade away. -Old Hippie, Bellamy Brothers-

mike.casey

I should've noted that many (myself included) have come into the forum in similar manners (read: pissing everyone off). I had a vet let me know I was out of line. Of course being a man, I did not agree, but chose to 'go along to get along'. In no time at all I realized that this is a group of guys that actually like and care about one another.

Then once you've been around for awhile, and everyone knows where you are coming from, you can really say some of the most mean spirited things about one another, and it's perfectly okay as long as you put an emoticon at the end of it.

Welcome again... You f%$%n newb. :biggrin:

I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke every last one of 'em.
Ron White

Him and his kind get more endangered everyday, and pretty soon the species will just up and fade away. Like the smoke from that torpedo... just up and fade away. -Old Hippie, Bellamy Brothers-

Ntxsage

Quotemike.casey - 11/19/2013  9:30 AM

I should've noted that many (myself included) have come into the forum in similar manners (read: pissing everyone off). I had a vet let me know I was out of line. Of course being a man, I did not agree, but chose to 'go along to get along'. In no time at all I realized that this is a group of guys that actually like and care about one another.

Then once you've been around for awhile, and everyone knows where you are coming from, you can really say some of the most mean spirited things about one another, and it's perfectly okay as long as you put an emoticon at the end of it.

Welcome again... You f%$%n newb. :biggrin:

:lmao:   I'll drink to that.  I pissed off half the forum within 2 weeks.

And for the record Bastid is a term of endearment...as is the plural bastiges....as in this bastid has to be one of the most nimble  bastiges I ever seen.

Ntxsage

Brlesq

All good points, Mike.  I recall when you joined, and now you're just a gentle giant. :-)

Sticks - For a new guy that said he doesn't want to be on a board with drama, you sure have created a lot of it lately with your outrageous posts (even though you've edited to tame a bunch of them now).  Although I chuckled at your initial entrance, all the trash talk to folks you don't even know is now wearing a bit thin. You don't need to be all up-in-our-faces to make friends here.  Just relax, take it slow, contribute to the site (and all that other stuff Mike said to do), get to know us and let us get to know you.  No bombs or trades are necessary to make life-long friends here. Put in your time like everybody else and you will be rewarded.   :thumbsup:
Bruce
Chief Enabler 
Guru of Decorum & Sarcasm

Hey! How come Habana is written on here with a Sharpie ?!?

A day without whiskey is like . . . just kidding, I have no idea!

mike.casey

QuoteBrlesq - 11/19/2013  11:53 AM

All good points, Mike.  I recall when you joined, and now you're just a gentle giant. :-)

Sticks - For a new guy that said he doesn't want to be on a board with drama, you sure have created a lot of it lately with your outrageous posts (even though you've edited to tame a bunch of them now).  Although I chuckled at your initial entrance, all the trash talk to folks you don't even know is now wearing a bit thin. You don't need to be all up-in-our-faces to make friends here.  Just relax, take it slow, contribute to the site (and all that other stuff Mike said to do), get to know us and let us get to know you.  No bombs or trades are necessary to make life-long friends here. Put in your time like everybody else and you will be rewarded.   :thumbsup:

I still think we should speed the PIFs up... :meansmoke:  :hypno:

:biggrin:

Let's go ahead and let this thread die, and see what Brad, and Scott have in store for one another. It should be epic. I have a feeling this guy is going to fit in just fine around here.

Just like when Ken, changed his screen name. It'll only be a big deal for a minute. :thumbsup:

Ron White

sticks2Ash

Quotemike.casey - 11/19/2013  10:04 AM

QuoteBrlesq - 11/19/2013  11:53 AM

I still think we should speed the PIFs up... :meansmoke:  :hypno:

:biggrin:

Let's go ahead and let this thread die, and see what Brad, and Scott have in store for one another. It should be epic. I have a feeling this guy is going to fit in just fine around here.

Just like when Ken, changed his screen name. It'll only be a big deal for a minute. :thumbsup:

I agree, thanks mike! Brad, your end ships tomorrow

nwb

This was an interesting read.  Can't wait to see the carnage. :biggrin:
Chief of Shaft

sticks2Ash

9114 9011 5981 5596 3643 19

ETA Thursday
Weight 2lbs 12oz

sticks2Ash

It has landed..... :whistle:

kxthor911

Quotesticks2Ash - 11/21/2013  11:45 AM  It has landed..... :whistle:

Just an FYI on Brad (longhorn) he is often very busy, so if pics do not get posted today dont worry they will get there when he has a free moment. He travels alot as well, might not be home at the moment. So just be patient, you will get credit, if you deserve it  :biggrin: long ashes hope you enjoy the trading.

Hello my name is Nick and I just bought a box of... (courtesy of Stephen and Rob(serious cigars))

Yes its fast, no you cant drive it.

sticks2Ash

Quotekxthor911 - 11/21/2013  9:49 AM

Quotesticks2Ash - 11/21/2013  11:45 AM  It has landed..... :whistle:

Just an FYI on Brad (longhorn) he is often very busy, so if pics do not get posted today dont worry they will get there when he has a free moment. He travels alot as well, might not be home at the moment. So just be patient, you will get credit, if you deserve it  :biggrin: long ashes hope you enjoy the trading.

No worries, he and I had spoken already. I know he's a busy man. Just bringing closure to the thread.

And why wouldn't a sealed box of 2013 LE Ron Mexicos ' Dirty Sanchez ' Edicion not earn credit? Lol

kxthor911

Is that the new flavor of white owls? ;)
Hello my name is Nick and I just bought a box of... (courtesy of Stephen and Rob(serious cigars))

Yes its fast, no you cant drive it.

sticks2Ash

Quotekxthor911 - 11/21/2013  10:24 AM

Is that the new flavor of white owls? ;)
Oh no my friend! You can't just find these juicy babies anywhere!
First you have to purchase the box of Ron Mexicos from CI.
Then mail them to the distributor and have them re-rolled on the sweaty thighs of Ron Mexico himself and they are infused with.... Well that's what makes them LE!

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.