ISO info on BOTL

Started by sticks2Ash, 11/18/2013 07:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sticks2Ash

ISO info on Longhorn! Any and all.... Shirt size, music, tv shows, booze, coffee, hobbies and interests, sticks he really likes, wants etc.....
First trade is going to make a boom ??
Please PM me if you have any info that can help!
I thank anyone in advance to see this BOTL to a proper beating
Please excuse my Bipolar.........

mike.casey

He's a huge fan of the Oklahoma Sooners, smokes mostly machine mades, hate's ISOM's, and I believe just finished his application to receive nationalized health care...

Ps. I think he wears his shirts in an extra small to show off his biceps.
Pps. He likes to watch 'the real housewives of orange county', and anything Kardashian

Hope this helps :biggrin:
Life is hard. It's harder when you're stupid. -John Wayne-

I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke every last one of 'em.
Ron White

Him and his kind get more endangered everyday, and pretty soon the species will just up and fade away. Like the smoke from that torpedo... just up and fade away. -Old Hippie, Bellamy Brothers-

sticks2Ash

Great info! I'll add a box of tampons to the mix lol  :hityou:

gpd4

MAKE SURE IT'S TAMPAX!!  Anything else and he'll be PISSED!!!!
My greatest fear in life is that when I die, my wife sells my things for what I told her I paid for them...

ThinBlueLine

I enjoy romantic walks to my humidors...

sticks2Ash

QuoteThinBlueLine - 11/19/2013  4:45 AM

Here's an idea what your messing with Scott;   http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=gallery;su=user;cat=244;u=23509
Well, sadly it won't allow my acct to view this link..... So I'll just have to make sure I include a few extra boxes of Tampex. ( bubble wrap is over-rated )
Besides I have hybrid LE fine & rare Ron  Mexicos ' Dirty Sanchez ' editions 2011
Can't no one top these yard gards  :blech:

Brlesq

Quotemike.casey - 11/18/2013  11:26 PM

He's a huge fan of the Oklahoma Sooners, smokes mostly machine mades, hate's ISOM's, and I believe just finished his application to receive nationalized health care...

Pps. He likes to watch 'the real housewives of orange county', and anything Kardashian

Mike, you forgot to mention that he only drinks camomile tea, plus he's a vegan.  He enjoys listening to ABBA and Wham! while smoking his cigars.  And his favorite flavor White Owl is Peach.
Bruce
Chief Enabler 
Guru of Decorum & Sarcasm

Hey! How come Habana is written on here with a Sharpie ?!?

A day without whiskey is like . . . just kidding, I have no idea!

sticks2Ash

QuoteBrlesq - 11/19/2013  5:18 AM

Mike, you forgot to mention that he only drinks camomile tea, plus he's a vegan.  He enjoys listening to ABBA and Wham! while smoking his cigars.  And his favorite flavor White Owl is Peach.

Now were talkin!

mike.casey

QuoteBrlesq - 11/19/2013  7:18 AM

:shamebag:

How could I be so thoughtless...
Life is hard. It's harder when you're stupid. -John Wayne-

I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke every last one of 'em.
Ron White

Him and his kind get more endangered everyday, and pretty soon the species will just up and fade away. Like the smoke from that torpedo... just up and fade away. -Old Hippie, Bellamy Brothers-

LawDaddy

QuoteThinBlueLine - 11/19/2013  5:45 AM

Here's an idea what your messing with Scott;   http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=gallery;su=user;cat=244;u=23509

Holy WOW!

nirab

You best watch out if yer messin' wit the Longhorn. Brad is armed and dangerous, so beware!

HOOK EM~!! :rocker:  :rocker:
The Punk Rock Guru of Meditation and Lending a Hand

DON'T believe EVERYTING you THINK...
it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289
in Beeuudaful Buda, Texas!

Smurf

Quotegpd4 - 11/19/2013  12:35 AM

MAKE SURE IT'S TAMPAX!!  Anything else and he'll be PISSED!!!!

:lmao:  :lmao:
orbis non sufficit

nwb

I heard he was the President of the Miley Cyrus fan club, too.
Chief of Shaft

biggsy16

his was a sperm donor until he found out Justin Beaver was his off spring,yes he is a test tube Dad
Never done being a Dad

Longhorn

:lmao: at this thread... y'all ain't right!  :lmao:

I've adjusted my Christmas gift list accordingly!  :-0  :biggrin:

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.