Geek Critique – Member Sponsor Badge

Started by kxthor911, 11/25/2013 02:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vroomp

QuoteTed - 11/25/2013  9:25 PM  

Quotegitfiddl - 11/25/2013  6:57 PM  I can hear Cordell know:  "Where's my 'I like purty feet badge?'"  :-0

:lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  

Guru of Not Following the Rules

Cigar smoking knows no politics. It's about the pursuit of pleasure, taste, and aroma. -Anon

When you are dead, you don't know that you are dead. It is difficult only for the others.
It is the same when you are stupid....

Longhorn

junglepete

Any organization that is comprised of volunteers who contribute through membership, generosity, funds, participation etc. are always more successful when those who contribute are recognized publicly. Any form of recognition will always be supported by me.
Guru of Frugality

"It is your decisions, not your conditions that shape your life."  ~Tony Robbins~

Longhorn

Quotejunglepete - 11/25/2013  10:23 PM

Any organization that is comprised of volunteers who contribute through membership, generosity, funds, participation etc. are always more successful when those who contribute are recognized publicly. Any form of recognition will always be supported by me.

Said the Guru with NINE badges! :biggrin:

junglepete

QuoteLonghorn - 11/25/2013  10:53 PM

Quotejunglepete - 11/25/2013  10:23 PM

Said the Guru with NINE badges! :biggrin:

:lmao:  :lmao: NOT FAIR...i got those accolades before badges ever came about  :biggrin:
Guru of Frugality

"It is your decisions, not your conditions that shape your life."  ~Tony Robbins~

Ken Kelley

Heh! Badge inflation is on the way! Just as an example...way back during GULF WAR I (DESERT SHIELD and DESERT STORM) the military started handing out medals and ribbons hand over fist. It wasn't uncommon to see a USAF three-striper with 6 or 7 rows of ribbons. Just something to think about.
Guru of Benign Curmudgeonliness, Imperfect Patience, and Reluctant Toleration.

nwb

Chief of Shaft

Ted

QuoteKen Kelley - 11/26/2013  4:56 AM  Heh! Badge inflation is on the way! Just as an example...way back during GULF WAR I (DESERT SHIELD and DESERT STORM) the military started handing out medals and ribbons hand over fist. It wasn't uncommon to see a USAF three-striper with 6 or 7 rows of ribbons. Just something to think about.

Great idea!

If we run the badges in horizontal stripes like a signature, we can save page space and still have 40 or 50 each!!!

:bigthumbs:  

Ken Kelley

QuoteTed - 11/25/2013  8:18 PM

QuoteKen Kelley - 11/26/2013  4:56 AM  Heh! Badge inflation is on the way! Just as an example...way back during GULF WAR I (DESERT SHIELD and DESERT STORM) the military started handing out medals and ribbons hand over fist. It wasn't uncommon to see a USAF three-striper with 6 or 7 rows of ribbons. Just something to think about.

Great idea!

If we run the badges in horizontal stripes like a signature, we can save page space and still have 40 or 50 each!!!

:bigthumbs:  

That horizontal striping thing is a great idea! However, that wasn't my intention when I mentioned  badge inflation. Next thing you know someone is going to agitate for a badge for successfully signing into the site three out of four times!  :biggrin:

Believe it or not, the USAF is considering giving combat ribbons to the armchair warriors who fly the drones! It's just not my military any more... :-(
Guru of Benign Curmudgeonliness, Imperfect Patience, and Reluctant Toleration.

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.