Move on

Started by sticks2Ash, 12/28/2013 11:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

conditionZero

--JOE--

I distrust camels, and anyone else who can go a week without a drink.  Joe E. Lewis

Ken Kelley

Quotesticks2Ash - 12/28/2013  7:52 AM

There is nothing to see, I would have deleted the entire thread if I could.
No hurt feelings. I'm selling a few boxes of stogies over at online humidor.
End of story.

I buy 99% of my cigars from B&M's so I have to pay taxes plus shop markup.
I should have looked at online prices before posting but it's not worth having my credibility questioned on what I paid or accused of being a gouger.

Naw, you can't delete the thread so you're pretty much hanging your ass out here in front of everybody. Why in the world would you buy 99% of your cigars from a B&M when you obviously have access to a computer and online shopping? And the next question is...why would you expect to be able to sell cigars at B&M+ prices here on this forum to a bunch of fairly savvy cigar guys?  :confused:
Guru of Benign Curmudgeonliness, Imperfect Patience, and Reluctant Toleration.

Ken Kelley

QuoteconditionZero - 12/28/2013  8:27 AM

OOP?

"OOPS!"

There ya go, I fixed it for ya!  :biggrin:
Guru of Benign Curmudgeonliness, Imperfect Patience, and Reluctant Toleration.

sticks2Ash

Ken,

My ass is just fine. I did what I thought was right and removed my items from sell from this site. Stop trying to provoke a pissing fight..

I buy 99% of my cigars from locals to support their business. Sorry if you disagree with the ethics to that.
You wanna save a buck, but online, I understand.

Thanks for the newbie CG love!

FYI for who asked:
OOP = out of production

Please excuse my Bipolar.........

Ted

Hahaha

OOP was in the original posting as descriptors for a couple of the items.

No idea how off the pricing was, just noticed the OOP descriptor and wondered if it meant something rare for a cigar.  I was thinking Out Of Production or something maybe?  Still trying to pick up all the lingo!

LawDaddy

So, buying cigars online is unethical?

nwb

Going to freeze this one.

One tip to everyone - this group is one of the most price conscious sets of B(S)OTL out there.  In addition, if someone disagrees with your pricing, you most likely will get called out.  This normally isn't to provoke the seller - it is meant to protect the community as a whole.

Just be aware of those facts and everyone should get along.
Chief of Shaft

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.