FINAL: Cigars for Geeks, Toys for Tots! (Thanks to McBryde and Kman!)

Started by Longhorn, 11/26/2013 11:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

McBryde

QuoteSenorPablo - 12/11/2013  10:59 AM

know that many less fortunate children will enjoy the magic of Christmas because of all of you.

This makes it all worthwhile!

E
"A man's character is told by what he does when nobody else is around."

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history, when everybody stands around reloading" -- Thomas Jefferson

Machine646

Hot Stuff x

This was a great thing you all did here, Cigargeeks are the best!
LES
Guru of Morning Calm and Oriental Wisdom

"You got me started on both the Liberty and the Christian's Blend, Les. Now my kids won't be able to go to college." - Brlesq

jumberlack1

QuoteSenorPablo - 12/12/2013  12:59 AM

Hi Folks.  Just got on email from toys for tots.  Thought I would share:

Dear Paul,

Please extend my sincere appreciation to those in your community who
participated in this extremely generous contribution and know that many less
fortunate children will enjoy the magic of Christmas because of all of you.

Thanks again and Merry Christmas,

Bill Grein
Major, USMC (Ret)
VP, Marketing & Development
Marine Toys for Tots Foundation

Made my day! :bright:
Making bad decisions a profession!

Ntxsage

I think this is the single most awesome thing I've seen on geeks...or any forum. Spontaneous combustion of generosity for a very worthy cause. Can't say it enough...well done fellas. Brad you're the man sir for thinking of the more important things in life and pulling this all together. :bigthumbs:
Did you know Stuart Scott almost made the Scripps National Spelling Bee as a child? Then the judges asked for skiing, but he only had one I. - acr

Kman

Quotejumberlack1 - 12/11/2013  10:05 PM  
QuoteSenorPablo - 12/12/2013  12:59 AM  Hi Folks.  Just got on email from toys for tots.  Thought I would share:  Dear Paul,  Please extend my sincere appreciation to those in your community who participated in this extremely generous contribution and know that many less fortunate children will enjoy the magic of Christmas because of all of you.   Thanks again and Merry Christmas,  Bill Grein Major, USMC (Ret) VP, Marketing & Development  Marine Toys for Tots Foundation
Made my day! :bright:

x2

It was a true honor and a privilege to be part of something so meaningful. Thanks to everyone who donated, whether it be cigars, swag or money and especially to Brad for putting this together.

"Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new." - Albert Einstein

mpurtle01

I should have contributed.  Feel like I missed out on this one by not adding an extra contribution.  I think this should also be a repeat next year because I want to redeem myself, and I'd like to see us double what we did this year!

Longhorn

Quotempurtle01 - 12/29/2013  1:45 PM

I should have contributed.  Feel like I missed out on this one by not adding an extra contribution.  I think this should also be a repeat next year because I want to redeem myself, and I'd like to see us double what we did this year!

Not to worry, Matt - we'll do it again.  And don't worry about missing the posts on this one. You have far more important things to focus on with your family being deployed overseas with you.

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.