Atlantic Cigar deal

Started by BlackIrish, 12/28/2009 12:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BlackIrish

Check this out:

http://www.atlanticcigar.com/spfesa.html

NEW YEAR SUPER PREMIUM SAMPLER & FREE TORCH

Ring in the New Year with some of the finest cigars made, choose your smokes and enjoy with good company, start the New Year on the right foot. Pick one cigar from Group A and one from Group B and get 2 outstanding smokes, plus receive a FREE Torch lighter!

Group A:

Pick one from Group A

PADRON SERIES 1926 NO. 2 BELICOSO NATURAL (5.50x52)
LA AURORA 100 ANOS BELICOSO (6.25x52)
DIAMOND CROWN ROBUSTO #7 PYRAMID (6.75x54)
LA FLOR DOMINICANA LG DIEZ LUSITANO (6x54)
GURKHA SPECIAL EDITION TRIAD PLATIUM (7x52)
ASHTON ESG #21 YEAR SALUTE ROBUSTO (5.25x52)
CAMACHO LIBERTY 2009 11/18 (6x48-52)

Group B:

Pick one from Group B

CAO Bratalia Perfecto Ltd (6x60 Perfecto)
La Aurora 1495 Robusto (5x50)
Zino Embassy Selection Perfecto - Limited Edition (6x53)
Griffin Special Ed. XIII 2007 Tubo (Limited From 2007)
Tatuaje Brown Label Unicos (6.12x52)
Mi Barrio El Acere Toro (6x50)
Gurkha Status Tubo Torpedo (6.50x52)

Get a free Torch lighter with each sampler pack purchased.

(__
  • ___{{{~[/B]

nwb

Saw that email, too.  Not a bad deal on some good cigars!

nwb
Chief of Shaft

Jackal

Eddie you have to stop posting these.  I am now $100 lighter in my wallet than I was before you posted this deal.  :puncher:

I'll do what I will and I'll drink what I please
I'll smoke what I like 'till I cough and I wheeze
I'll drink and I'll whore and every pleasure realize
For this time tomorrow I may die

BlackIrish

QuoteJackal - 12/28/2009  2:22 PM

Eddie you have to stop posting these.  I am now $100 lighter in my wallet than I was before you posted this deal.  :puncher:

If I'm going down (and I am), I'm dragging all of you with me.
(__
  • ___{{{~[/B]

Jackal

By the way, if you like La Aurora Cameroon Preferidos, they have a 10 pack of the robustos for $59.99.

Hot Stuff x

I can't get the link to work...anyone else having problems?
LES
Guru of Morning Calm and Oriental Wisdom

"You got me started on both the Liberty and the Christian's Blend, Les. Now my kids won't be able to go to college." - Brlesq

DonM

I tried it as well and it wouldnt come up

"The Curmudgeon"

DennisA

Of all the things I've lost, it's my mind I miss the most.

BlackIrish

(__
  • ___{{{~[/B]

cmmayo

QuoteJackal - 12/28/2009  1:22 PM

Hey, Jason, which ones did you go for? I still don't know much about super premiums...
--Corey

I'M BACK, MF-ers!!!

sam a

i would go for the 1926 and the zino. but i'm kinda bordering broke as all hell. (i blame pete johnson's voodoo)
Any cigars portrayed in this post that appear to be Cuban in origin are completely fictional in nature. Any resemblance between these cigars and actual Cuban cigars is unintended and purely coincidental.

nwb

I would go for the Ashton ESG and the Tatuaje Brown or Mi Barrio.  All very good cigars and you would pay at least $30 for the two in a B&M.

nwb
Chief of Shaft

Jackal

I did the ESG and the Mi Bario.  However, now I am thinking that I should have gone with the Tat brown instead (tough choices)

sam a

QuoteJackal - 12/29/2009  2:21 PM

I did the ESG and the Mi Bario.  However, now I am thinking that I should have gone with the Tat brown instead (tough choices)

change it if you are able (i sent you a mi barrio el acre)
Any cigars portrayed in this post that appear to be Cuban in origin are completely fictional in nature. Any resemblance between these cigars and actual Cuban cigars is unintended and purely coincidental.

Jackal

I think that it already shipped.  Not going to concern myself too much.  There are definately worse things in life than having two El Aceres in one's humidor.  :-)

sam a

QuoteJackal - 12/29/2009  3:01 PM

I think that it already shipped.  Not going to concern myself too much.  There are definately worse things in life than having two El Aceres in one's humidor.  :-)

can't argue with that

nwb

QuoteJackal - 12/29/2009  4:01 PM

:word:

nwb
Chief of Shaft

BlackIrish

Quotesam a - 12/29/2009  3:09 PM

i would go for the 1926 and the zino. but i'm kinda bordering broke as all hell. (i blame pete johnson's voodoo)

I did the 1926 and Zino.  I have an ESG in the humi, but I was seriously considering the LG Diez.  I have some Tat Browns and some Mi Barrio's, but I haven't had the Zino.

As far as price goes, I don't think that I could get both the 1926 and Zino for $25 in a local B&M.  Throw in a lighter, even if I don't really need one, and it's a no brainer.
(__
  • ___{{{~[/B]

Jackal

In California with our ridiculous tobacco taxes you would be paying $25 at a B&M for either the Padron or the ESG alone (before 8.75% sales tax is added on).  So this was a no brainer for me.

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.