Largest Wine Cooler on Wineadors.com

Started by k3c4forlife, 12/10/2013 09:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

k3c4forlife

Forrest's website has quite a few specific Make and Models listed on his website that he makes shelves / drawers for.  Edgestar, vinotemp, NewAir, etc.  http://wineadors.com/  

I see that all the 28 bottle shelves / drawers are the same price.  Does anyone have any knowledge of which one is the biggest / best bang for your buck?  If I'm going to do a wineador, I want to be able to fit the most cigars possible in there.  

Thanks.

ThinBlueLine

My NewAir AW280E has four drawers and one shelf...holds roughly four hundred cigars.  IDK if that helps you or not
I enjoy romantic walks to my humidors...

tvolball

I've seen these and have been interested in but refrigeration removes humidty. How do you keep your cigar humidified and how high of a temp range do this have? I know we should try to get to about 70f for cigars.
"Keep your friends close and your enemies closer"

Ntxsage

Quotetvolball - 12/10/2013  9:40 AM

I've seen thehese and have been interested in but refrigeration removes humidty. How do you keep your cigar humidified and how high of a temp range do this have? I know we should try to get to about 70f for cigars.

I beleieve only the compressor based systems cause  a problem removing humidity. Always get the thermoelectric units for cigars.
Did you know Stuart Scott almost made the Scripps National Spelling Bee as a child? Then the judges asked for skiing, but he only had one I. - acr

akira

I've seen these and have been interested in but refrigeration removes humidty. How do you keep your cigar humidified and how high of a temp range do this have? I know we should try to get to about 70f for cigars.

The Termoelectric wine fridges are typically used for the vinodors because they don't have condensing units like a typical fridge and don't remove humidity the same way those do.
"Sometimes when I reflect back on all the beer I drink I feel ashamed - Then I look into the glass and think about the workers in the brewery and all of their hopes and dreams. If I didn't drink this beer, they might be out of work and their dreams would be shattered. Then I say to myself, 'It is better that I drink this beer and let their dreams come true than be selfish and worry about my liver.'" -Jack Handy

tvolball

Quoteakira - 12/10/2013  12:51 PM

The Termoelectric wine fridges are typically used for the vinodors because they don't have condensing units like a typical fridge and don't remove humidity the same way those do.

So I take it you still have to add some sort of humidification device. What would be the best to use?
"Keep your friends close and your enemies closer"

k3c4forlife

Ya, you need to use beads, KL, or an electronic.  

I just saw that all of the wine cooler of similar size (28 bottles) on wineadors have the same pricing and wanted to know if one model was an inch wider or something and could hold like 50 more cigars than another.

akira

I use beads in mine and they work great.
"Sometimes when I reflect back on all the beer I drink I feel ashamed - Then I look into the glass and think about the workers in the brewery and all of their hopes and dreams. If I didn't drink this beer, they might be out of work and their dreams would be shattered. Then I say to myself, 'It is better that I drink this beer and let their dreams come true than be selfish and worry about my liver.'" -Jack Handy

k3c4forlife

Ya, I've decided that I'm probably going to take the plunge.  I'm just thinking that I want the biggest one that Forrest makes considering he priced them all out the same.

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.