My new toy

Started by Jackal, 11/30/2013 06:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mojo66

great piece, nice find, would love one like that
"Life's too short to smoke bad cigars."

StogieDad

Looks awesome, if u keep buying, gonna have to go with something like that my self.
"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

redjj

QuoteJackal - 11/30/2013  8:03 PM

Photo has the JJ Abrams artistic lens flare.

Very nice pick up . You sure that is a lens flare. Looks to me like your house might be haunted. You should  burn some tobacco to cleanse your home. :biggrin:
"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe."  Albert Einstein

ROTHNH

WTG Jason -- great find -- congratulations!

Jackal

I'll do what I will and I'll drink what I please
I'll smoke what I like 'till I cough and I wheeze
I'll drink and I'll whore and every pleasure realize
For this time tomorrow I may die

LawDaddy

sjn1117

Looks awesome man!
why isnt phonetic spelled like it sounds?

The Lone star Guru of F.A.R.T.(firearms, alcohol, ramble, tobacco)

lubrix

Looking good!.
----
Guru of ruining the moment.

Newbhunter

StogieDad

"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

junglepete

Nice cabinets gents! :bigthumbs:
Guru of Frugality

"It is your decisions, not your conditions that shape your life."  ~Tony Robbins~

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.