Looking for a Trade

Started by theque, 12/14/2013 02:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

StogieDad

my boy Rays shipment arrived today, perfectly packed, and some great looking sticks., well done brother. I will post some pics and leave feedback tonight, your goodies will be going out ASAP
"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

theque

QuoteStogieDad - 12/18/2013  2:39 PM

my boy Rays shipment arrived today, perfectly packed, and some great looking sticks., well done brother. I will post some pics and leave feedback tonight, your goodies will be going out ASAP

Take your time on the JC. That damn Double Belicoso has a LONG burn... I am new as you know, but seriously, need some time with that bad boy...

*edit* they are double belicoso not Churchill's
-Ray

You can tell me how to cut, light, smoke or hold my cigar when you let me tell you how to hold your c%*$.

Humidor shared with girl in pigtails ( http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=theque&set=curr )

styxxx

Quotetheque - 12/18/2013  2:42 PM

Quotestyxxx - 12/18/2013  5:13 AM

Quotetheque - 12/18/2013  3:01 AM

Quotestyxxx - 12/16/2013  5:22 PM

Interested in the Crown Julius Caeser Churchill's and the Diamond Crown Maximus Toro's. check my humidor out see if anything grabs you

Styxxx,

We do not know what we like and do not like. There are only two cigars, out of the 30 or so we have tried, that we did not like. That is the AF Candela and the Ashton Maduro.

If you want send them and I can send a good selection back.

How many? 2 each?

sounds good brother
Styxx,

If you win say nothing,if you lose say less.

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=styxxx

StogieDad

Pics as promised.  Thanks again Ray, well done for your first Geek trade!

"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

StogieDad

Got you packed up today, will get in the mail tomorrow brother!
-- Winston Churchill

-- Abraham Lincoln

-- Ron Swanson

mpurtle01

Hey Ray, I remember seeing your original posts in CG, but I can't remember the "we" part.  Just curious, the "we" you mention, who does that consist of?  By the way, you're in for some ordinance in this thread....   Watch your mailbox!  Geek math....   You guys...

theque

We is Lindsay (my girlfriend) and I. We both just started smoking cigars a few weeks ago and are enjoying it quite a bit.
-Ray

You can tell me how to cut, light, smoke or hold my cigar when you let me tell you how to hold your c%*$.

Humidor shared with girl in pigtails ( http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=theque&set=curr )

theque

nirab,

Your package should be in your mailbox. Hope you enjoy them.

styxx,

Your package is going out in today's mail.
-Ray

nirab

Quotetheque - 12/19/2013  4:00 PM

nirab,

I look forward to getting them, and I hope you are ready for your lesson in geek math...cuz I know I won't make the mistake of trying to correct your spelling and use of grammar!!!     :shy:  :shy:  :biggrin:  :biggrin:  :lmao:  :lmao:
The Punk Rock Guru of Meditation and Lending a Hand

DON'T believe EVERYTING you THINK...
it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289
in Beeuudaful Buda, Texas!

theque

Quotenirab - 12/19/2013  2:28 PM

Quotetheque - 12/19/2013  4:00 PM

nirab,

I look forward to getting them, and I hope you are ready for your lesson in geek math...cuz I know I won't make the mistake of trying to correct your spelling and use of grammar!!!     :shy:  :shy:  :biggrin:  :biggrin:  :lmao:  :lmao:

I had a feeling I was not going to live that one down. As soon as I saw the replies, I thought "crap this is gonna last a bit..."
-Ray

Longhorn

"Houston to Ray."

"Go ahead, Houston."

"Um, yea Ray, just checking to see if contact can still be made."

"All good here, Houston."

"Not for long, Ray. Godspeed. Houston over and out."

theque

Styxx,

Your sticks are in the mail. Enjoy.

Longhorn,

Just got bombed by VROOMP. Left a mark, but I am still standing. From what I understand that may not be the case for long.
-Ray

Longhorn

Quotetheque - 12/19/2013  8:17 PM

Longhorn,

Just got bombed by VROOMP. Left a mark, but I am still standing. From what I understand that may not be the case for long.

You're a quick learn, grasshopper!  You picked a good group to swap ordinance - you're going to need a bigger humidor.  Just say'n! :thumbsup:

theque

QuoteLonghorn - 12/19/2013  5:32 PM

Quotetheque - 12/19/2013  8:17 PM

Longhorn,

You're a quick learn, grasshopper!  You picked a good group to swap ordinance - you're going to need a bigger humidor.  Just say'n! :thumbsup:

hahaha I already need a bigger humidor. I bought Lindsay and I each a backyard sampler from CI. Then last night was the B&M Christmas party where they brought out this seasons Anejo's. Good thing I bought that cooler and cat litter.
-Ray

nirab

Ray sent his end of the trade, just as promised. Got to beeuutaful Buda, Texas super fast!! Thanks Ray!  I hope you are ready for a little lesson in geek math...class is in session!!  :biggrin:

it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289

theque

I hope you enjoy them. I do not know if they live up to their hype, but no complaints here.
-Ray

nirab

Quotetheque - 12/19/2013  8:38 PM

I hope you enjoy them. I do not know if they live up to their hype, but no complaints here.

I love the Maximus, and look forward to trying the others. I am sure they will be great. Thanks Ray!!  :biggrin:  :bigthumbs:

it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

Thich Nhat Hanh

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289

theque

The Julius Caeser has a wonderful flavor when you exhale through your nose after the first 1/3. Bloody addictive!
-Ray

StogieDad

Have fun!

Left a bit out, had to go for a second box package :biggrin:
-- Winston Churchill

-- Abraham Lincoln

-- Ron Swanson

theque

QuoteStogieDad - 12/20/2013  12:11 PM

Have fun!

??? I know you guys are extremely nice, but ummm 2 boxes seems excessive.
-Ray

nwb

This is going to be goooood...... :biggrin:
Chief of Shaft

Longhorn

Quotetheque - 12/20/2013  7:52 PM

QuoteStogieDad - 12/20/2013  12:11 PM

Have fun!

??? I know you guys are extremely nice, but ummm 2 boxes seems excessive.

You might want to check this out... you were given fair warning about starting too many fires! :biggrin:

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?topic=27020.0

Pass the popcorn!

StogieDad

Ray, looks like you should have these today.  Merry Christmas to you and Lindsay!
-- Winston Churchill

-- Abraham Lincoln

-- Ron Swanson

theque

Michael,

One of the two packages arrived today. I assumed this was going to happen as there are also a few gifts I ordered that did not arrive either. Something going on with our postal service in the Bay Area right now. Will post pics shortly.
-Ray

theque

Michael,

You have outdone yourself sir. This is not even close to an equatable trade; I obviously got the better end of the deal here as these are wonderful sticks you sent.

Merry Christmas Mike, we cannot thank you enough for your generosity.

-Ray and Lindsay
-Ray

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.