Today's Smoke - Pipe Version No. 3

Started by nwb, 12/18/2013 12:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wlfwalleye

Some Solani Silver Flake in a Ascorti Billard.

Romeo

I think there's to much smoke In this cigar shop I once heard someone say before I threw them out !

ROTHNH

Some more C&D 5'O'Clock Shadow -- in a 1990 Ashton PCI sandblasted cumberland canadian.

toby2

my own flake mix. mostly Old Dark Fired. I love the stuff.

ROTHNH

Some Presbyterian this morning, in a '79 Peterson Donegal Rocky lovat.

lubrix

Having a bowl of Balkan Sobranie.
----
Guru of ruining the moment.

ROTHNH

Some of the 2003 McClelland Christmas Cheer, in my Celtic Morta Dublin crafted by Todd Harris.

05Venturer

Molto Dolce in a Country Gentleman
Kent
 Guru of Cynicism & Cigars

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

ROTHNH

Some Cornell & Diehl 5 O'Clock Shadow in a Bertram billiard.

05Venturer

Burley London Blend in a Brand New MM Cob
Kent

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

ROTHNH

Presbyterian Mixture, in a 1989 Ashton Pebble Shell XXX cumberland billiard.

metalhead y cigarguy

Enjoying a bowl of Seattle Pipe Club Plum Pudding in my Savinelli KS 320 Trevi.
I'm a Guru playing a Guru disguised as another Guru. 

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=metalhead+y+cigarguy

Instagram: metalhead_cigarguy

05Venturer

Frog Morton Cellar in a MM Cob
Kent

Hot Stuff x

Quote05Venturer - 12/30/2013  4:39 AM  Burley London Blend in a Brand New MM Cob

Which model did you get?

LES
Guru of Morning Calm and Oriental Wisdom

"You got me started on both the Liberty and the Christian's Blend, Les. Now my kids won't be able to go to college." - Brlesq

Hot Stuff x

Scotty's Butternut Burley in a Peterson Kinsale
LES
Guru of Morning Calm and Oriental Wisdom

"You got me started on both the Liberty and the Christian's Blend, Les. Now my kids won't be able to go to college." - Brlesq

ROTHNH

Brigham Maritime Morning this morning, in a Comoy made Wally Frank Shipmate rhodesian.

lukin

Stokkebye Nougat in a MM Legend
"Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience." C.S. Lewis

wlfwalleye

Some Dan Tobacco Old Ironsides in an Omar King custom.

ROTHNH

Wal-Hall, in a Pipa Croci 1/8th bent dublin.

wlfwalleye

On to some Capstan Blue Flake in a Don Florian custom.

ROTHNH

After dinner it's 2003 McClelland Chirstmas Cheer, in a Charatan Make Executive After Hours poker.

lukin

McClelland Wilderness in my MM Bent Legend
"Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience." C.S. Lewis

toby2

second bowl MacB MV in a Pete barrel

wlfwalleye

4th Generation 1931 in an Omar King 1/4 bent Acorn.

ROTHNH

Some Sutliff CD Bleand this morning, in a Taylor Ashton blasted apple.

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.