Today's Smoke - Pipe Version No. 3

Started by nwb, 12/18/2013 12:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

toby2

glp cumberland in a pete spigot

toby2

glp barbary coast in a churchwarden

toby2

Mac Baren Vintage Syrian. a pound from the jar promotion. cool jar and a good smoke. in an outdoor pete 124

danb6177

Union square in a peterson and haunted bookshop in a cob
I used to sit outside all night and drink bud lite and smoke Marlboros and everyone thought I was a bum. Now I sit outside all night and drink craft beers and smoke cigars and everyone thinks I have class.
-----
Money cant buy happiness but it CAN buy cigars

05Venturer

Coyote Classic in my Peterson
Kent
 Guru of Cynicism & Cigars

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

danb6177

Scotty's blend great hiatus in a Peterson
I used to sit outside all night and drink bud lite and smoke Marlboros and everyone thought I was a bum. Now I sit outside all night and drink craft beers and smoke cigars and everyone thinks I have class.
-----

toby2

mac b acadian perique in a pete

danb6177

Scottys great hiatus in a Peterson, then Lane limited RPL-6 in a Savinelli churchwarden with a nice porter.
-----

danb6177

Mississippi River in a savinelli
-----

toby2

2011 Wilderness in a Pete 407

Brlesq

Bruce
Chief Enabler 
Guru of Decorum & Sarcasm

Hey! How come Habana is written on here with a Sharpie ?!?

A day without whiskey is like . . . just kidding, I have no idea!

toby2

McC Holiday Spirit 2016 and now GLP Quiet Nights

toby2

MacB HH Bold Kentucky   first bowl. me like.

danb6177

-----

05Venturer

Holiday Spirit courtesy toby2 in a trusty old MM Cob
Kent
 Guru of Cynicism & Cigars

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

freakydeakydutchman

golden days of yore.. gonna give it a try
"when a guy does something stupid once, well that's because he's a guy. But if he does the same stupid thing twice, that's usually to impress some girl."
Dr. Suess

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=freakydeakydutchman

freakydeakydutchman

golden days of yore.. gonna give it a try
"when a guy does something stupid once, well that's because he's a guy. But if he does the same stupid thing twice, that's usually to impress some girl."
Dr. Suess

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=freakydeakydutchman

toby2

Holiday Spirit in a Pete. working through a tin.

toby2

GLP Montgomery i hydrated with some 15 yr Pusser's. oh yeah. in a Pete.

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.