Simultaneous Secret Santa Thank You Bombs

Started by Rebecca Silverwolf, 12/23/2013 10:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bmac7754

QuoteRebecca Silverwolf - 12/26/2013  11:52 PM  The carnage continues!  Arrived home from work today to find another box of cigars in the mail. This one is from Brian (bmac7754). Thank you!  

Glad to see they made it Rebecca.  Again, great job on the Secret Santa and thank you again

"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." - Mark Twain

Rebecca Silverwolf

Yet another explosive device arrived in my mail bx today, this time from Brad (Vroomp).

Thank you!

"Well, we may not have parted on the best of terms. I realize certain words were exchanged. Also certain... bullets."

"If I ever kill you, you'll be awake, you'll be facing me, and you'll be armed."

-Captain Malcolm Reynolds

Rebecca Silverwolf

More explosives today, courtesy of Bradley (cavenbk).

Thank you!

"Well, we may not have parted on the best of terms. I realize certain words were exchanged. Also certain... bullets."

"If I ever kill you, you'll be awake, you'll be facing me, and you'll be armed."

cavenbk

No problem. Glad they got there ok. Thank you for organizing it!!
You can judge the character of a man by the things he laughs at.

"A man's true character comes out when he's drunk."     - Charles Chaplin

sjn1117

why isnt phonetic spelled like it sounds?

The Lone star Guru of F.A.R.T.(firearms, alcohol, ramble, tobacco)

tvolball

Wow, it's hard to believe the postman still has hands  :-0
"Keep your friends close and your enemies closer"

Rebecca Silverwolf

Two more bombs came in the mail today. The first is from Steve (Caveman Steve), the second is from Jared (The Burn Ward). Jared says the AB has been rum infused.

Thanks for the great sticks, guys!  :dancing:

Caveman Steve

Glad to see they made the cross country journey safely!

Happy New year!

:biggrin:  

"yesterday I did nothing, and today I'm finishing what I did yesterday"

Rebecca Silverwolf

An explosive device with no note arrived today. After looking at a couple addresses, I have concluded that these sticks are from Paul, AKA Lubrix.

Thank you!

lubrix

I got home from the PO and saw that I left the note on the counter,anyway thanks for "Rockin" the Secret Santa every year.
----
Guru of ruining the moment.

Rebecca Silverwolf

Got a bomb from Mike Casey yesterday. Some nice stuff... and an unbanded stick I'm not sure about. It appeared that COAC was written on the finger bag over the mystery torpedo.  :confused:

Thanks for the smokes!

mike.casey

Sorry... I've got bad handwriting. It was meant to say COAL ! :lmao:

I didn't want you to miss out on the best part of secret santa!!! :biggrin:

Ps. I don't have a clue what the stick is, so it might be great....
Life is hard. It's harder when you're stupid. -John Wayne-

I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke every last one of 'em.
Ron White

Him and his kind get more endangered everyday, and pretty soon the species will just up and fade away. Like the smoke from that torpedo... just up and fade away. -Old Hippie, Bellamy Brothers-

Rebecca Silverwolf

Quotemike.casey - 1/6/2014  6:25 AM

Sorry... I've got bad handwriting. It was meant to say COAL ! :lmao:

I didn't want you to miss out on the best part of secret santa!!! :biggrin:

Ps. I don't have a clue what the stick is, so it might be great....

Ahhhh, that makes sense. Thanks again.  :biggrin:

Rebecca Silverwolf

Got a rather potent explosive in the mail from Brad (Longhorn) today.

Thanks for the awesome selection of Viajes.

cavenbk

Thats one heck of a selection there. I have only had the HHG, the rest look really good! Way to go Brad!!
You can judge the character of a man by the things he laughs at.

"A man's true character comes out when he's drunk."     - Charles Chaplin

nwb

Chief of Shaft

bmac7754

Well Played everybody, hope you had the room Rebecca for all the packages that came in.
"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." - Mark Twain

Rebecca Silverwolf

I hadn't thought to be receiving any more bombs, but on Friday a package arrived in the mail. Some nice smokes from Nick (kxthor911).

Thank you!

Mojo66

Christmas is still on for you.

Great bombs all around.
"Life's too short to smoke bad cigars."

kxthor911

Glad you liked them Rebecca. Hope you actually like the flavored smokes. Someone told me you did.
Hello my name is Nick and I just bought a box of... (courtesy of Stephen and Rob(serious cigars))

Yes its fast, no you cant drive it.

Smurf

orbis non sufficit

Rebecca Silverwolf

Another explosive device came from Eric (Smurf) today. I had really not thought to see another bomb from this run, it was a very nice surprise.

subven6

Vroomp

This is the longest Christmas in history! And well deserved!
Guru of Not Following the Rules

Cigar smoking knows no politics. It's about the pursuit of pleasure, taste, and aroma. -Anon

When you are dead, you don't know that you are dead. It is difficult only for the others.
It is the same when you are stupid....

Smurf

orbis non sufficit

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.