Darn Tasty CHEEEEP Stick

Started by 05Venturer, 01/02/2014 06:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

05Venturer

I picked up a couple bundles of these and was pleasantly surprised. I am a newbie so YMMV but these are worth far more than the price tag of 50 cents per stick.

http://www.cigarsinternational.com/search/?q=Don+Jesus
Kent
 Guru of Cynicism & Cigars

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

Cfickter

Dont know them, but always good to get a Geek recommendation on less expensive alternatives.  thanks
Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

junglepete

Good for you...smoke what you like is always the way to go :-)
Guru of Frugality

"It is your decisions, not your conditions that shape your life."  ~Tony Robbins~

bmac7754

Glad you could find a cheap stick.  Your taste are your own and that will change down the road I'm sure.
"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." - Mark Twain

conditionZero

The description of those is pretty funny.
--JOE--

I distrust camels, and anyone else who can go a week without a drink.  Joe E. Lewis

tvolball

Quotebmac7754 - 1/2/2014  11:44 PM

Glad you could find a cheap stick.  Your taste are your own and that will change down the road I'm sure.

x2
"Keep your friends close and your enemies closer"

StogieDad

Certainly budget friendly!
"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

sjn1117

why isnt phonetic spelled like it sounds?

The Lone star Guru of F.A.R.T.(firearms, alcohol, ramble, tobacco)

Brlesq

Bruce
Chief Enabler 
Guru of Decorum & Sarcasm

Hey! How come Habana is written on here with a Sharpie ?!?

A day without whiskey is like . . . just kidding, I have no idea!

Ken Kelley

Enjoy them to your heart's content if you like them and don't let anybody here influence your choice of cigars you enjoy. Heck, one or two of them will even smoke a White Owl Pineapple once in awhile...well, at least one tried it once but the other one is too chicken to take the first step!  :biggrin:
Guru of Benign Curmudgeonliness, Imperfect Patience, and Reluctant Toleration.

Vroomp

Guru of Not Following the Rules

Cigar smoking knows no politics. It's about the pursuit of pleasure, taste, and aroma. -Anon

When you are dead, you don't know that you are dead. It is difficult only for the others.
It is the same when you are stupid....

05Venturer

QuoteBrlesq - 1/3/2014  8:26 AM

:?:  WWDJD?

:angel:
Kent
 Guru of Cynicism & Cigars

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

ntanner

Cheap and you like them, sound's like a match made in Heaven.
I am not concerned about what you think as I can tell you don't do it often.

I used to be a people person, but then people ruined that for me.

Every loaf of bread is a tragic story of a group of grains that could have become beer but didn't.

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.