2013 Illusione Singulare Rose Croix

Started by TowerCigars, 12/21/2013 10:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nwb

Matt, I can definitely see where you are coming from.  A lot of great deals are posted at midnight eastern, so I hear about them when I wake up.  Unfortunately, a lot of them are sold out by that time.  Then I remember there will always be more cigars!

Mark, thank you for offering these up - it is much appreciated!
Chief of Shaft

jumberlack1

Man, there might always be more cigars, but that does not make me want these any less! Anybody else have a source on these, purty please?!?
Making bad decisions a profession!

nwb

Quotejumberlack1 - 12/23/2013  8:19 AM
Man, there might always be more cigars, but that does not make me want these any less! Anybody else have a source on these, purty please?!?

:lmao:

If I had to guess, Podman might get some.
Chief of Shaft

ThinBlueLine

So if you didn't get a pm than you're out of luck correct?
I enjoy romantic walks to my humidors...

TowerCigars

Quotempurtle01 - 12/22/2013  11:54 PM

Mark, my apologies for being so whiny.  I was just frustrated because often timing due to location make me miss out on all the good deals while I am sleeping.  Always a day late and a dollar short, but I can't blame you.  My perception of what happened in this thread was obviously way off.  Again, sorry.

Matt,

Its all good my friend. I'm at home now 6:40am. Ill be in the shop around 8
Ill pm you in a few

Mark

sjn1117

QuoteThinBlueLine - 12/23/2013  7:33 AM  So if you didn't get a pm than you're out of luck correct?
I tried to get em all but came up short. Had to go to the first guys to jump in. Sorry fellas. Maybe some more will show up somewhere. 
why isnt phonetic spelled like it sounds?

The Lone star Guru of F.A.R.T.(firearms, alcohol, ramble, tobacco)

StogieDad

I know a few people missed out, but it looks like smallbatchcigar.com has a couple of boxes in stock.  I got in originally, but just wanted to pass along in case someone else wanted to get a split going or something.  

http://smallbatchcigar.com/illusione-singulare2013rosecroixboxof15-p-815.html
"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

jumberlack1

QuoteStogieDad - 12/26/2013  11:59 PM

I know a few people missed out, but it looks like smallbatchcigar.com has a couple of boxes in stock.  I got in originally, but just wanted to pass along in case someone else wanted to get a split going or something.  

http://smallbatchcigar.com/illusione-singulare2013rosecroixboxof15-p-815.html

Dang it, I missed out on these, too! Can anybody lend me a hand on getting at least a 5er of these?
Making bad decisions a profession!

sticks2Ash

there are several online reatilers who still have these in stock.
Smokeinn
Smatbacthcigars
NewHavana
just to name a few........
Please excuse my Bipolar.........

StogieDad

Thanks man!  Showed up today with a little bonus and they look AWESOME!

"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

sjn1117

Sweet!  I'm looking forward to torching one myself! Enjoy!
why isnt phonetic spelled like it sounds?

The Lone star Guru of F.A.R.T.(firearms, alcohol, ramble, tobacco)

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.