February Member Sponsored Geek Critique (First Two Weeks)

Started by junglepete, 01/01/2014 12:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Longhorn

Quotemess24 - 1/10/2014  3:47 PM

Got mine today with a hitchhiker thanks vary much
How do you attach a picture it won't let me

Use the reply button instead of adding text and hitting submit.  You should also be able to edit the post above and attach a photo when you re-submit.

Longhorn

Looks like they've all landed.  Those Ligas were a little on the dry side (64%) when I pulled them so you may want to put them in a humidor for a day or so before smoking.

QuikAF77

The "Longhorn Lounge" cedar spill was definitely a nice touch as well!
"I smoke in moderation, only one cigar at a time."
- Mark Twain

"By the cigars they smoke, and the composers they love, ye shall know the texture of men's souls."
- John Galsworthy

ThinBlueLine

I enjoy romantic walks to my humidors...

mess24

where do I go to review the cigar and do I send it to longhorn?

Longhorn

Quotemess24 - 1/12/2014  8:10 PM

where do I go to review the cigar and do I send it to longhorn?

Here you go - once submitted, one of the admins will review and ensure they are ready to be published.

http://www.cigargeeks.com/reviews/staffreviews.asp?action=staffreviewform

mess24

mess24

Longhorn

Quotemess24 - 1/13/2014  8:17 PM

review submitted

Awesome - well ahead of the date too!  Thanks.

Longhorn

Geeks, just a friendly reminder that you have until this Saturday to get your reviews in.  :thumbsup:

Kman

Smoked and submitted mine tonight. Thanks again Brad for letting me play!!
"Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new." - Albert Einstein

QuikAF77

- Mark Twain

"By the cigars they smoke, and the composers they love, ye shall know the texture of men's souls."
- John Galsworthy

StogieDad

"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

ThinBlueLine

Stupid question as this is my first time reviewing...do I just add it to the regular database as a submission then you admins take it from there?
I enjoy romantic walks to my humidors...

Vroomp

Guru of Not Following the Rules

Cigar smoking knows no politics. It's about the pursuit of pleasure, taste, and aroma. -Anon

When you are dead, you don't know that you are dead. It is difficult only for the others.
It is the same when you are stupid....

Longhorn

Thanks guys... I think all have been smoked and hopefully all reviews are now in!

junglepete

Still missing one review:

QuikAF7 (Matt)
Guru of Frugality

"It is your decisions, not your conditions that shape your life."  ~Tony Robbins~

QuikAF77

- Mark Twain

- John Galsworthy

QuikAF77

My review is in now, thanks for hosting this Brad!
- Mark Twain

- John Galsworthy

junglepete

QuoteQuikAF77 - 1/25/2014  6:56 PM

It is in now!

:bigthumbs: Thanks!
Guru of Frugality

"It is your decisions, not your conditions that shape your life."  ~Tony Robbins~

SenorPablo

These are live now.  Thanks everyone and thanks Brad for sponsoring.

-Paul
Twenty years ago we had Steve Jobs, Johnny Cash and Bob Hope.  Now we have no jobs, no cash and no hope. Please don't let Kevin Bacon die!

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.