Heartfelt beads

Started by tvolball, 01/11/2014 04:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jeffk42

I have both a mesh bag and two of the metal containers that you linked to.  The reason I love the containers is because they're a perfect fit for the smaller humidors that are designed to hold rectangular humidifiers. One of my humi's had a standalone cedar humidifier holder that operates as a divider as well, cutting down on wasted space.  This metal case fits in that divider like a glove.  The bag is great too. Since I don't have enough room for everything since I bought my box of  Liberty 2013's, I made some room in the box and put the mesh bag in there. I put it on a bit of plastic wrap though, I don't know if I'd put cigars on it.  When you rehydrate it you never know when some excess water might come out of it.

Joelala

QuoteTed - 1/11/2014  10:19 AM

QuoteJoelala - 1/11/2014  9:13 AM  
QuoteTed - 1/11/2014  9:56 AM  I just by them in the one pound bags and use fine mesh aquarium bio-bags...  http://www.drsfostersmith.com/product/prod_display.cfm?c=3578+4136+13961&pcatid=13961&s=lh  My local pet stores have 3" x 8" bags for .99 each (hold about 1/2lb beads per bag).  I use 4 per each in my 120qt Coleman coolidors.  Spritz them once a month when shuffling stock / recharging fan batteries.
Those bags he is talking about our awesome, Ted sent me a few last year and they work great and are to spray water through to reload the beads/KL

Hey. did you ever dig through the KL in the bottle?  I threw a cracker jack surprise in there, but considering how big that bottle was I realized you may not have gotten far into it!

:-)  

Ted if you see this, I just dug through about a month ago. Thanks for the care package :)
Joe

ROTHNH

I've a friend who's been using the Heartfelt beads for years and he's been very pleased with them.  I think his are 65% IIRC.  The 70% RH beads, IMO,wouldn'twork as well as the 65% RH.

DonM

QuoteROTHNH - 1/27/2014  11:43 AM

I've a friend who's been using the Heartfelt beads for years and he's been very pleased with them.  I think his are 65% IIRC.  The 70% RH beads, IMO,wouldn'twork as well as the 65% RH.

I tried 70% and it was too high RH, the 65% work great for me

"The Curmudgeon"

Rhall

I also have the 65% beads and they work great in the spring summer and fall, but been having a hell of a time with them this winter. not the beads fault just the climate here sucks in the winter
Insert sarcastic quote here.

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.