Lets Kick Off 2014 with a Pass

Started by bmac7754, 01/14/2014 06:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kman

Also ready to go if everyone else is.
"Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new." - Albert Einstein

Mojo66

"Life's too short to smoke bad cigars."

Cfickter

Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

Longhorn

nirab

The Punk Rock Guru of Meditation and Lending a Hand

DON'T believe EVERYTING you THINK...
it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289
in Beeuudaful Buda, Texas!

LawDaddy

Let's get this show on the road

mess24

bmac7754

OK general population wants to get going.  I will put it together this weekend and ship off Monday.
"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." - Mark Twain

cavenbk

Can't wait. Judging on the participants, this should be a good one.
You can judge the character of a man by the things he laughs at.

"A man's true character comes out when he's drunk."     - Charles Chaplin

sjn1117

why isnt phonetic spelled like it sounds?

The Lone star Guru of F.A.R.T.(firearms, alcohol, ramble, tobacco)

Boarigzdu

Come on let's Do This. . . . .

Cfickter

There is some serious skin in this pass. Looking forward to it

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

bmac7754

Ok, I'm all packed and transitioned to Jared.  Going in the mail Monday, or Tuesday if they are closed due to the holiday.

Just a reminder especially to the newer faces, when the pass is on its way to you, take a look at the cigars and have an idea which ones you want and what you are going to put in.  This will speed up the turn around time for the next player.  Of course everybody changes their minds once they actually see them and that is ok.

Don't forget to get tracking #'s and enter them, as well as your puts and takes.  Hold on to your receipt until the next player says he has it just in case something goes wrong or the post office looses it.  Make sure you click on the transition to next player so they can enter their stuff.

I am sending the pass the farthest away from me so I am the one taking the largest shipping cost, and working its way back East to me.  Chris will be sending the box back to me, and I will then do the 3 virtual passes with our non US BOTL's.  I will be leaving feedback for everyone at once at the closing of the pass.

Most of all, have a fun and a good time with the pass.  We don't bite, if you have a question ask it this forum or PM myself or anyone else.  Like the saying goes, A stupid question is a question not asked.....

Thanks again everyone 

"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." - Mark Twain

cavenbk

Awesome. I can't wait. It's going to be a good one
You can judge the character of a man by the things he laughs at.

"A man's true character comes out when he's drunk."     - Charles Chaplin

Cfickter

Brian. Great job in pulling this together.

conditionZero

Looking forward to it. Thanks for including me.
--JOE--

I distrust camels, and anyone else who can go a week without a drink.  Joe E. Lewis

mess24

looking forward to my first pass thanks again

StogieDad

Great looking start there Brian!  Can't wait!
"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

LawDaddy

BewareDaPenguin

Yeah thanks 4 including me as well! This is also my 1st pass n I'm lkg fwd 2 it!
"A champion is someone who gets up when he can't." - Jack Dempsey

"Things do not happen. Things are made to happen." - JFK

Mojo66

And so the fun begins. Good starting cigar list.
"Life's too short to smoke bad cigars."

jumberlack1

I can't wait for this one! Good group!
Making bad decisions a profession!

BewareDaPenguin

Wow I just checked out the list! That's a great starting list bmac! Should b fun!
"A champion is someone who gets up when he can't." - Jack Dempsey

"Things do not happen. Things are made to happen." - JFK

sjn1117

why isnt phonetic spelled like it sounds?

The Lone star Guru of F.A.R.T.(firearms, alcohol, ramble, tobacco)

mess24

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.