Podman Phone Number???

Started by kxthor911, 01/15/2014 07:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kxthor911

Does Podman have a phone? I know I have been through this once before and got my order. I would like to call and check status on my latest order though because all I recieved was a paypal payment, never a shippment message or anything. I ordered on the Jan. 8th. Thanks
Hello my name is Nick and I just bought a box of... (courtesy of Stephen and Rob(serious cigars))

Yes its fast, no you cant drive it.

Ted

He's responding to emails.  Just got a message from him yesterday.

nwb

From the look of it, he is experiencing difficulties with the phones (at least that is what it says on the website).

He has been remarkably quiet as of late, both here and on Twitter.  Hope things are ok....
Chief of Shaft

kxthor911

Emailed on the 16th and no reply. My order went in on the 8th... I'm getting very curious.
Hello my name is Nick and I just bought a box of... (courtesy of Stephen and Rob(serious cigars))

jumberlack1

Email responses have been a bit labored. As for getting notification of shipment, you might not get that unless you ask several times.
He has apparently also been having some problems either getting or sending out emails from whatever service he's using. Keep trying
Making bad decisions a profession!

LawDaddy

That's a long time to wait on an order confirmation.

Ted

Let me guess, got something not in a coffin?!

:biggrin:

I had a mixup in my last order, and he's taking care of it.  He is slow to respond, but I have not had any issues with results.  He's a good guy to help me practice my patience!  The one thing I'd like to see him implement is tracking numbers in his automated shipping emails.

With the geek discount, he's got some great deals.  That combined with the my recent JDH box purchase for a free 6 shooter sampler was awesome.

kxthor911

No Ted wasn't the wrong order. Didn't get anything, that's why I'm kinda getting curious. If I do not get any response by the end of next week I'm filing through PayPal and getting a refund

nwb

Quotekxthor911 - 1/19/2014  12:22 PM

No Ted wasn't the wrong order. Didn't get anything, that's why I'm kinda getting curious. If I do not get any response by the end of next week I'm filing through PayPal and getting a refund

Did you order something that he currently has in stock?

Podman's service in the past has been quite excellent - quick shipping and great communication.  This is very strange.... :?:
Chief of Shaft

Brlesq

Sometimes Tim is out of the country and can't respond immediately, but he has always come through on every sale with an A+ (and I have had many sales).  I bet its just a simple oversight of some sort.  I see that he logged in here last Friday, but I'm sure that he wasn't looking for a thread about him.

I've reached out to him on your behalf through other channels to make sure he has gotten your messages.
Bruce
Chief Enabler 
Guru of Decorum & Sarcasm

Hey! How come Habana is written on here with a Sharpie ?!?

A day without whiskey is like . . . just kidding, I have no idea!

kxthor911

Thanks Bruce and yes Nathan it was in stock. I emailed him so I didn't think that a pm here would be needed. Thanks for you help guys.

nirab

He has always been a stand up geek. I would practice patience, instead of filing anything with paypal. My last order with him took longer than expected, but, I have plenty of other cigars to enjoy while waiting for the next ones to arrive, and I know you have more than one in your humidor! Based on my dealings with Tim, and the other geeks on this site, you will be taken care of my friend!  :biggrin:  :angel:
The Punk Rock Guru of Meditation and Lending a Hand

DON'T believe EVERYTING you THINK...
it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289
in Beeuudaful Buda, Texas!

podman28

PM is sent. It was an issue with PP not resolving with the sales system.

sjn1117

why isnt phonetic spelled like it sounds?

The Lone star Guru of F.A.R.T.(firearms, alcohol, ramble, tobacco)

kxthor911

Thanks Tim, PM responded to.

sjn1117

Quotekxthor911 - 1/20/2014  8:44 PM  Thanks Tim, PM responded to.
exhale Nick :)

kxthor911

Quotesjn1117 - 1/20/2014  8:51 PM  

Its not a problem with the cigars being late or anything like that. As Brian mentioned I have plenty. I just expect communication, that would be warranted by anyone. If you bought from a geek and didnt hear anything for 12 days what would you do, not say anything? 

mike.casey

It's not like Nick was complaining. He started the thread to try and get a phone number for a retailer that also happens to be a geek. He only stated the 'issue' when asked about it.
Life is hard. It's harder when you're stupid. -John Wayne-

I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke every last one of 'em.
Ron White

Him and his kind get more endangered everyday, and pretty soon the species will just up and fade away. Like the smoke from that torpedo... just up and fade away. -Old Hippie, Bellamy Brothers-

StogieDad

Quotekxthor911 - 1/20/2014  10:01 PM

Its not a problem with the cigars being late or anything like that. As Brian mentioned I have plenty. I just expect communication, that would be warranted by anyone. If you bought from a geek and didnt hear anything for 12 days what would you do, not say anything? 

No doubt Nick!  Glad to see it is getting resolved though.!
"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

sjn1117

Quotekxthor911 - 1/20/2014  9:01 PM  

just ball bustin bro. I understand. 

mpurtle01

Tim always comes through.  I've had issues with cigars with him in the past, but the issue always gets fixed.  I would not hesitate to order from him again.

kxthor911

Got my order in from Podman today, thanks sir. Everyone just to let you know everything went good. It was not 100% podmans fault seemed to be a software issue. I did get the order, but it was 19 days after the order date.

nwb

Glad they got there, Nick!
Chief of Shaft

sjn1117

Joelala

Glad everything worked out here
Joe

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.