Podman Phone Number???

Started by kxthor911, 01/15/2014 07:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mpurtle01

Haha, ken, just read your last.  Agreed.  Just sayin, he always comes through.

roro

Quotempurtle01 - 5/7/2014  8:57 AM

Roro, I have dealt with Podmancigars several times in the past.  Blunders happen sometimes and I have had one with him.  Don't worry and be patient, he always makes good on his business.  He is often very busy traveling to South America/Central America and is buddies with Drew Estate himself.  Don't worry, he'll take care of you.

will give it two months, then I'll ring the phone off the hook, or run down to the two FL addresses and knock down the doors, or.....come here to vent again.......

nwb

Whatever happens, please keep us posted.  I'd like to know if this gets resolved.
Chief of Shaft

roro

Quotenwb - 5/15/2014  8:38 AM

Whatever happens, please keep us posted.  I'd like to know if this gets resolved.

ok, but don't hold your breath, because there may not be any developments to be posted.  I start to wonder if Podman actually check emails.  I have emailed three times to two different email accounts.  I've also tried to send an email from within Paypal through links to the actual payment, and the email bounced back.  It is possible that the merchant has no idea there is any problem while the customer is awaiting a response for days, then weeks, then months, then ...  That is somewhat a maddening situation.

Brlesq

Well I know I was a a bit defensive about Podman when you first posted this thread, but today I noticed that the phone number on his website has been removed and it now says "Sorry the phone system crashed. New number shortly."  Something isn't right about this.  I hope you are able to resolve this to your satisfaction.
Bruce
Chief Enabler 
Guru of Decorum & Sarcasm

Hey! How come Habana is written on here with a Sharpie ?!?

A day without whiskey is like . . . just kidding, I have no idea!

nwb

QuoteBrlesq - 5/20/2014  7:49 PM

Well I know I was a a bit defensive about Podman when you first posted this thread, but today I noticed that the phone number on his website has been removed and it now says "Sorry the phone system crashed. New number shortly."  Something isn't right about this.  I hope you are able to resolve this to your satisfaction.

That message about the phone system has been posted for a couple of months, IIRC. :confused:

Roro - Quite honestly, you have been more than patient.  If this were me, at this point I'd file a claim with Paypal.
Chief of Shaft

roro

Quotenwb - 5/15/2014  8:38 AM

resolved.  I placed a new order and asked (via email and voice mail) to have 5 extra cigars included in the new order.  The order showed up correctly  plus 5 extra to make up for the last order.

StogieDad

You are a patient dude.  Glad to see you got right in the deal.
"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

toby2

cool. it took him a while to get back with me on some damaged Viaje once. funny thing I was talking to a shop owned in Florida a few weeks back an he said they had z bunch of damage from the same line.

roro

Quotetoby2 - 6/6/2014  11:33 AM

cool. it took him a while to get back with me on some damaged Viaje once. funny thing I was talking to a shop owned in Florida a few weeks back an he said they had z bunch of damage from the same line.

oh, mine was Viaje too, and the 5 compensated but different ones were also slightly damaged,  I have no complaints mainly because of his price

05Venturer

QuoteStogieDad - 6/6/2014  1:29 PM

You are a patient dude.  Glad to see you got right in the deal.

Far more patient than I would have been.
Cross him off my list, I can't deal with that type of poor business. And then the replacements are damaged also. Unless you are purchasing  them knowing they are gonna be damaged. Sounds like he is selling seconds to me  :confused:
Kent
 Guru of Cynicism & Cigars

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

nwb

So the extra cigars were also damaged? :confused:

I'm usually a very laid-back, easy-going individual, but you put me to shame....
Chief of Shaft

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.