Week Specials!

Started by cristiCR, 01/17/2014 09:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

cristiCR

QuoteBrlesq - 1/26/2014  8:20 AM

I smoked a Dignity Gold Elite Reserve Robusto yesterday.  Sorry to say I was not a fan.  Review posted.  Maybe some of the other blends will be better.

Its ok I apprecite you comment, probably it is very mild for you  :cigarguy:

Brlesq

QuotecristiCR - 1/26/2014  11:43 AM

I smoked a Dignity Gold Elite Reserve Robusto yesterday.  Sorry to say I was not a fan.  Review posted.  Maybe some of the other blends will be better.

You're correct.  The profile was too mild for me.  But we have these in the database as "Medium Full".  Should that be changed?  Can you look at the other Dignity blends in the database and tell us if those are accurate?
Bruce
Chief Enabler 
Guru of Decorum & Sarcasm

Hey! How come Habana is written on here with a Sharpie ?!?

A day without whiskey is like . . . just kidding, I have no idea!

LawDaddy

I hope I didn't just buy mild cigars.

cristiCR

QuoteLawDaddy - 1/26/2014  9:15 AM

I hope I didn't just buy mild cigars.

Im going to check Dignity database... Dont worry Dignity White are Medium to Full body cigars  :-)

cristiCR

QuoteBrlesq - 1/26/2014  8:50 AM

QuotecristiCR - 1/26/2014  11:43 AM

You're correct.  The profile was too mild for me.  But we have these in the database as "Medium Full".  Should that be changed?  Can you look at the other Dignity blends in the database and tell us if those are accurate?

I just checked the database and some strength description are wrong :(. I didn't know how to change it, I didn't upload these... If someone know how to do it please let me know...

Anyway this is the correct strength description:

Dignity Cuban Zirconia: Medium to Full body
* Dignity Dignidad del Hombre: Medium body
   Dignity Black: Medium to Full body
* Dignity Gold: Mild
* Dignity Rose: Medium body
   Dignity White: Full body    

conditionZero

Thanks for checking it out, Jenny. I believe that Jackal is in charge of the database, so sending him that info via PM might help us out.
--JOE--

I distrust camels, and anyone else who can go a week without a drink.  Joe E. Lewis

cristiCR

QuoteconditionZero - 1/27/2014  8:28 AM

Thanks for checking it out, Jenny. I believe that Jackal is in charge of the database, so sending him that info via PM might help us out.

Thanks for the info... I'm gonna try

cristiCR

Dignity database has been updated :) :) :)

cristiCR

Robusto Purisco Azul Wooden Box 1x3

Medium to Full Body

http://www.tabacordillera.cr/index.php?main_page=specials

cristiCR

20% off for all our Geeks friends! Today only, just use code "cigargeeks" at checkout.      

www.tabacordillera.cr

Vroomp

While you're at it,,, let Pete know there is still an entry under the name Tobacos de Cordillera for the Purisco Azul which I reviewed back in August and this should be moved to the Purisco entry where they are listed again......................Or something needs to be changed :confused:
Guru of Not Following the Rules

Cigar smoking knows no politics. It's about the pursuit of pleasure, taste, and aroma. -Anon

When you are dead, you don't know that you are dead. It is difficult only for the others.
It is the same when you are stupid....

junglepete

QuoteVroomp - 2/11/2014  1:24 PM

While you're at it,,, let Pete know there is still an entry under the name Tobacos de Cordillera for the Purisco Azul which I reviewed back in August and this should be moved to the Purisco entry where they are listed again......................Or something needs to be changed :confused:

This is now corrected.
Guru of Frugality

"It is your decisions, not your conditions that shape your life."  ~Tony Robbins~

Vroomp

Guru of Not Following the Rules

Cigar smoking knows no politics. It's about the pursuit of pleasure, taste, and aroma. -Anon

When you are dead, you don't know that you are dead. It is difficult only for the others.
It is the same when you are stupid....

cristiCR

Grand Toro Cuban Zirconia (56 x 6)

Full Body

The Cuban Zirconia is the latest creation by Dignity Cigars.  The cigar is grown in the high mountains of Costa Rica using Cuban Seed Tobaccos.  The unique Cuban Zirconia is smooth, rich and sweet with notes of caramel, vanilla, honey, woody and earthy flavors.

" I believe we have created a tasteful and memorable cigar that will be enjoyed by cigar connoisseurs across the globe for years to come..."  -- Don'Juan

Introduction Price $ 35.15  ( Petaca of 5)

http://www.tabacordillera.cr/index.php?main_page=specials&zenid=e48768c168e6af387aeae5f0df420f97

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.