Springtime Just for the Helluvit Pass

Started by 05Venturer, 03/15/2014 01:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

05Venturer

QuoteMojo66 - 5/15/2014  6:55 PM

Don't know Kent, the package does not seem to have left original post office. There are no trackers that have any info on it (unusual) and the only one that does is USPS which doesn't even show it as processed at your PO. Stuck at the "Electronic Shipping Info Received" status that usually lasts only for minutes to a couple of hours since May 9th. Sure looks like there's a problem, maybe a bunch of US postal workers happily smoking a nice box of very good cigars is the cause, let's hope it isn't.
I have emailed USPS to try to get this resolved, hopefully hear something next week.
Sorry fellas  :cry:
Kent
 Guru of Cynicism & Cigars

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

CrazyK

Mystery solved! It arrived safe and sound yesterday! Sebastien, I will be sending it your way on my way home from work!
CrazyK
--------------------------
Simia demulcta mitis

Mojo66

That is splendid news. Can't wait to get it.
"Life's too short to smoke bad cigars."

CrazyK

You should get it today, the Canada Post tracking number is 0103333000469604
CrazyK
Simia demulcta mitis

Mojo66

QuoteCrazyK - 5/23/2014  6:42 AM  You should get it today, the Canada Post tracking number is 0103333000469604

Thanks for the heads up Karl. Delivery is scheduled for the 26th, seems to still be in Mississauga tonight. Will let you know as soon as I get it.

A bientôt.

05Venturer

Thank goodness
I have been on the phone with the Usps 3 times this week trying to figure out what happened
Kent

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

CrazyK

Well so much for paying extra for Xpresspost... Hopefully they will deliver it to you today!
CrazyK
Simia demulcta mitis

Mojo66

Yeah, I got my takes.

Got the package from Karl today. I will "turn it around" quickly after adding my puts to Karl's and update you, Kent, on the tracking info for what will be the closing act of your pass if I'm correct.

I have removed the AF Oval from Karl's puts, actually performing a "take" that was not virtual for a change. Oh, but you still won't find any empty spaces in the bags though.

Thanks for the bodyguards protecting my takes Kent, will post up and give due credits and pics.

Thank you all, participants and moderator, I had fun playing.

05Venturer

Thank you to all participants that helped make my second pass as a moderator successful. A fine group of people we have here that I am looking forward to getting to know better in years to come :biggrin:
Thanks Again Everyone!!!
I will post and close the pass as soon as I receive the package from Sebastien  :thumbsup:  :rocker:  :thanx:

Also i would greatly appreciate feedback good bad or indifferent on what you all thought of the pass if you have not done so already. Trying to build up a bit more credentials on the site.  :bow:
Kent

Mojo66

It's done Kent, last leg of the pass.

Box with my Karl's puts and mine on it's way to you now.

Tracking # is LM015229090CA.

The package should be delivered on June 2nd but it could be faster, let's hope it gets there fast and safe.

Later brother.

05Venturer

Looks like it should be in my mailbox when I head for work in a bit :dancing:
Kent

05Venturer

Got the box today and we can call this pass a wrap!
Thanks again to all the phenomenal and generous geeks that were involved. :bow:

You all ROCK :rocker:  :rocker:
Kent

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.