Lost Pass, Subsequent Badassery

Started by jeffk42, 01/26/2014 02:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jeffk42

Update to include the amazing contributions of mike.casey and Longhorn. Thanks again, guys.  I'm in awe of your generosity. Converted in to smiley form, it looks something like this:  :-0

cavenbk

Way to go Mike and Brad. Everything looks great. I'm glad to see the generosity of the Geek community, and proud to say that I was able to help make this right. Keep it up guys.
You can judge the character of a man by the things he laughs at.

"A man's true character comes out when he's drunk."     - Charles Chaplin

nwb

Absolutely fantastic.  Kudos to those that are making him whole! :bigthumbs:
Chief of Shaft

mike.casey

Life is hard. It's harder when you're stupid. -John Wayne-

I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke every last one of 'em.
Ron White

Him and his kind get more endangered everyday, and pretty soon the species will just up and fade away. Like the smoke from that torpedo... just up and fade away. -Old Hippie, Bellamy Brothers-

mike.casey

Life is hard. It's harder when you're stupid. -John Wayne-

I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke every last one of 'em.
Ron White

Him and his kind get more endangered everyday, and pretty soon the species will just up and fade away. Like the smoke from that torpedo... just up and fade away. -Old Hippie, Bellamy Brothers-

Longhorn

Quotemike.casey - 1/29/2014  10:52 PM

Cool... Glad they made it!

:word:

subven6

Cfickter

Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

jeffk42

TWO more packages arrived today, updated in the first post.  jumberlack1 and Cfickter, you guys are amazing, thanks so much!

jeffk42

Here are the latest two, by jumberlack1 and Cfickter (there was no photoshopping any bands or words in the note, nosiree....) in case you don't feel like scrolling back to the top. :)

cavenbk

Very cool guys. And awesome of Chuck since he wasn't even part of the pass. What kind of genuine dominican cigars are those with the smiley bands? :confused: :shy:
You can judge the character of a man by the things he laughs at.

"A man's true character comes out when he's drunk."     - Charles Chaplin

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.