National Smoke a Cigar Day - Thursday March 6th

Started by Table36, 02/03/2014 12:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Table36

We, at Table 36 are proud to present the 2nd Annual "National Smoke a Cigar Day" (NSACD) on Thursday March 6th. This is a day to stand united against the growing threat of over-regulation and onerous taxation to the cigar industry. Table 36 launched this day as a way to give back to the community that has enriched our lives as consumers and embraced our products as a company.

Last year was a great success, and it could not have been done without your support.  We plan on this year being even bigger (and smokier), and to make this happen we need your help.  We ask that you help us spread the word via social media, local shops, and your friends.

Then on March 6th, we ask that you go out and support your local Brick and Mortar cigar shops by grabbing your favorite stick(s) and lighting up with your Brothers and  Sisters of the Leaf. Make sure to Tweet, Instagram, and Facebook your activities with #LightEmUpT36, this will help our voice be heard across the Globe.

Let's Take a Stand together on National Smoke a Cigar Day (Thursday March 6th) and say no to over taxation and the continued demonization of our cigar culture.

For additional info please visit "NationalSmoke a Cigar Day" (NationalSmoke is one word) on Facebook or visit the Table 36 website to download a copy of our NSACD poster.

Cfickter

Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

Jackal

I'll do what I will and I'll drink what I please
I'll smoke what I like 'till I cough and I wheeze
I'll drink and I'll whore and every pleasure realize
For this time tomorrow I may die

LawDaddy

Yeah, I'll smoke a cigar that day.  But not at my one and only local B&M, cuz it's illegal to smoke a cigar there.

Smurf

orbis non sufficit

lubrix

----
Guru of ruining the moment.

nirab

The Punk Rock Guru of Meditation and Lending a Hand

DON'T believe EVERYTING you THINK...
it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289
in Beeuudaful Buda, Texas!

05Venturer

I plan to take a drive to St Croix Cigar Company in Hudson, WI to celebrate
Kent
 Guru of Cynicism & Cigars

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.