5pk Mystery Pass Pictures...FINALLY!!

Started by nirab, 02/08/2014 07:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tvolball

Some pretty nice stuff so far. Come on geeks, get those pics up!!!
"Keep your friends close and your enemies closer"

StogieDad

I'm going to find this stupid picture today, but here is a list from Mike Casey

Don Pepin Garcia My Father Le Bijou 1922 Churchill
Drew Estate Liga Privada #9 Parejo (Toro)
E.P. Carrillo Edicion Limitada 2012
Illusione 2 (And crowned of thornes)
Padron Serie 1926 No. 9
Bolivar (Cuban) Belvederes
Drew Estate My Uzi Weighs A Ton (MUWAT) Bait Fish
Partagas (Cuban) Shorts
Quesada Q d'etat Molotov

I am going to take this phone by the T-Mobile place, there are a lot of pictures of my daughter and such stuck on there as well.  So I will do this justice soon, just wanted to make sure to give Mike credit where credit was due!  Yea, it was awesome, thanks again man!

I had Brad (cigarstix), and he hasn't logged on since December, so I doubt we will see those pics....oh well.
"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

ntanner

Jason AKA jharrisx5 hit me with these.
I am not concerned about what you think as I can tell you don't do it often.

I used to be a people person, but then people ruined that for me.

Every loaf of bread is a tragic story of a group of grains that could have become beer but didn't.

akira

My spoils from this pass from dboss

5pk Mystery Pass photo DSC00767.jpg
"Sometimes when I reflect back on all the beer I drink I feel ashamed - Then I look into the glass and think about the workers in the brewery and all of their hopes and dreams. If I didn't drink this beer, they might be out of work and their dreams would be shattered. Then I say to myself, 'It is better that I drink this beer and let their dreams come true than be selfish and worry about my liver.'" -Jack Handy

mike.casey

QuoteStogieDad - 2/12/2014  9:00 AM

I'm going to find this stupid picture today, but here is a list from Mike Casey

Don Pepin Garcia My Father Le Bijou 1922 Churchill
Drew Estate Liga Privada #9 Parejo (Toro)
E.P. Carrillo Edicion Limitada 2012
Illusione 2 (And crowned of thornes)
Padron Serie 1926 No. 9
Bolivar (Cuban) Belvederes
Drew Estate My Uzi Weighs A Ton (MUWAT) Bait Fish
Partagas (Cuban) Shorts
Quesada Q d'etat Molotov

I am going to take this phone by the T-Mobile place, there are a lot of pictures of my daughter and such stuck on there as well.  So I will do this justice soon, just wanted to make sure to give Mike credit where credit was due!  Yea, it was awesome, thanks again man!

I had Brad (cigarstix), and he hasn't logged on since December, so I doubt we will see those pics....oh well.

:thumbsup:  I hope you enjoy them brother!
Life is hard. It's harder when you're stupid. -John Wayne-

I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke every last one of 'em.
Ron White

Him and his kind get more endangered everyday, and pretty soon the species will just up and fade away. Like the smoke from that torpedo... just up and fade away. -Old Hippie, Bellamy Brothers-

mpurtle01

My sticks from CrazyK.  Awesome!   That UF-13 I think was my favorite ever smoke!

bmac7754

"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." - Mark Twain

nirab

The Punk Rock Guru of Meditation and Lending a Hand

DON'T believe EVERYTING you THINK...
it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289
in Beeuudaful Buda, Texas!

bmac7754

30 Participants and everyone couldn't wait to post in the pass forum.  Now you say go ahead and only half do it.
"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." - Mark Twain

kxthor911

I will get mine up soon. Been working a lot y'all.
Hello my name is Nick and I just bought a box of... (courtesy of Stephen and Rob(serious cigars))

Yes its fast, no you cant drive it.

tvolball

Quotebmac7754 - 2/16/2014  12:29 PM

30 Participants and everyone couldn't wait to post in the pass forum.  Now you say go ahead and only half do it.

Kinda sucks
"Keep your friends close and your enemies closer"

kxthor911

Sorry about the long delay here guys. Been working a turnaround and had a day off so decided to get these up.

DonM sent me these sticks. He also sent a nice little jar of homemade shine

Thanks DonM

Hello my name is Nick and I just bought a box of... (courtesy of Stephen and Rob(serious cigars))

kxthor911

I also wanted to say you welcome to CrazyK, a great geek that I tried to treat. Glad everyone enjoyed this pass. Long ashes everyone.

sjn1117

why isnt phonetic spelled like it sounds?

The Lone star Guru of F.A.R.T.(firearms, alcohol, ramble, tobacco)

Joelala

Quotebmac7754 - 2/16/2014  11:29 AM

guilty as charged. It has been a crazy month for me at work and home. Pretty stressful and too cold to go outside and burn one. I will get mine posted ASAP. Sorry geeks!
Joe

nirab

Quotebmac7754 - 2/16/2014  11:29 AM

Yea, what he said!!! C'mon geeks, git off yer arses and post those pics o' sticks!!!  :angry:  :shy:
The Punk Rock Guru of Meditation and Lending a Hand

DON'T believe EVERYTING you THINK...
it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289
in Beeuudaful Buda, Texas!

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.