Special Occasions

Started by BewareDaPenguin, 02/25/2014 05:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BewareDaPenguin

Got an update everyone....got my package from Jumberlack today so I officially have all the sticks for this pass, it's complete!!! I also shipped out Mojo"s sticks today so all TAKES are out! All that's left is the landings!! Again just want to thank everyone for there great participation and awesome PUTS, this pass was a h3ll of a lot of fun and I hope everyone enjoyed it as much as I did! I hope all you geeks will play in the Special Occasions #2 pass!!! Congratulate yourselves geeks great pass!! :biggrin: long ashes on those TAKES everyone!  :smoker:
"A champion is someone who gets up when he can't." - Jack Dempsey

"Things do not happen. Things are made to happen." - JFK

BewareDaPenguin

Jarred thanks for the hitchhiker Pig bro!! Smoking it ROTT now celebrating the end of the pass!! Sweet company coin as well bro thanks!!

The Burn Ward

Great pass you hosted, Adam. I'll for sure join the next one. :bigthumbs:

StogieDad

And a fine pass it was brother.  You ended up with some fantastic stuff too!
"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

BewareDaPenguin

Thank you guys :bigthumbs: just a note I believe I have left feedback for everyone in the pass now. If I have not please PM me and I will, I apologize if I didn't but I make mistakes so just let me know...also if you haven't yet left feedback for me :-) I would much appreciate it also!!! Once that's done and all the sticks land we can put this baby to bed!! :biggrin:

nirab

Nice pass, thanks for having me.  :biggrin:
The Punk Rock Guru of Meditation and Lending a Hand

DON'T believe EVERYTING you THINK...
it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289
in Beeuudaful Buda, Texas!

Cfickter

I have been keeping track of all the puts (just a running total) and so far there have been 64 puts.

Total value as best as I can determine, thru MOJO is $991.68.  Average price per cigar was $16.26

This is purely an Internet search but trying to stay with the main stores as much as possible.
I think we can all agree we have seen some of the very best in cigars go thru this pass.

Adam, great pass!
Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

BewareDaPenguin

QuoteCfickter - 5/1/2014  5:59 AM

I have been keeping track of all the puts (just a running total) and so far there have been 64 puts.

Total value as best as I can determine, thru MOJO is $991.68.  Average price per cigar was $16.26

This is purely an Internet search but trying to stay with the main stores as much as possible.
I think we can all agree we have seen some of the very best in cigars go thru this pass.

Adam, great pass!

Wow that's amazing! Nice research Chuck thanks for doing that! :thumbsup: Well geeks you are the ones who made it happen! Congrats!! What a great pass! Can't thank everyone enough for taking the theme and running with it!! :smoker:

jumberlack1

Got my takes in today, thanks for the hitchhiker! I can't wait to toast these babies up. Great pass, Thanks!!!!
Making bad decisions a profession!

BewareDaPenguin

Posted a pic of the completed box over in the members lounge :biggrin:

BewareDaPenguin

Ok I doubled checked and made sure I left feedback for everyone, thanks again :-) if you haven't left feedback for me yet I'd appreciate it :thumbsup: I plan on closing this pass after Mojo receives his sticks. Hope everyone had fun, I enjoyed moderating and we had a great group! :bigthumbs:

Mojo66

Got my takes today from Adam,  and then some. Think I got someone else's takes as well by mistake. I'll report that ASAP

All is in great shape, I guess you can now put that beauty of a pass to bed Adam.

Thank you kindly for the time and effort you put in this pass, it was a pleasure participating.
"Life's too short to smoke bad cigars."

jbshumidor

Fantastic pass everyone! Thx for allowing me to participate....it was my first one except for the PIFs.....a wonderful experience indeed. Great job hosting, Adam. Happy smoking, jb

BewareDaPenguin

Well I am going to officially close the Special Occasions #1 pass so points should be awarded! I want to personally thank everyone who participated in the pass as it went off without a hitch! We had a great group of geeks everyone had excellant PUTS & TAKES and thanks again for the super fast turn-around times! I hope everyone had fun in this pass as I enjoyed watching it transform along the way! Thanks again I had a great time moderating this pass and couldn't be happier with how it went and the great group of geeks we had :-)

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.