Everyday Stick Pass $3 and Under Smokes

Started by 05Venturer, 02/09/2014 06:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

05Venturer

Quotebmac7754 - 5/10/2014  11:35 AM

It's an awesome feeling when a pass is getting wrapped up and on its last leg.  Thanks again, it was fun

That's for sure, especially it being my first ever pass and being the mod and the month long USPS stall :whistle: , I was getting pretty nervous. :banghead:

Looks good now though  :singing:
Kent
 Guru of Cynicism & Cigars

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

05Venturer

A HUGE  Thank You to everyone who participated in my 1st pass. First off I want to apologize for starting off with such a small container and packing. It was my first ever pass and I was not even thinking and had no idea what to expect. Also want to thank everyone who added the Gift sticks  for me, Greatly appreciated. This forum has become a very regular part of my everyday life and I consider all of you friends and am very happy with the welcome that I have received since becoming a member of CG. Seriously, words can not describe the way I feel for the friends I have made here already and I am sure there are plenty more to come.
Long Ashes and Happy Puffing to All
Thanks Again Kent
 :bow:
Kent
 Guru of Cynicism & Cigars

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

BewareDaPenguin

:word: Well said Kent! I feel the same! Great group of geeks! Nice pass! I'm also wrapping up my 1st pass! :thumbsup:
"A champion is someone who gets up when he can't." - Jack Dempsey

"Things do not happen. Things are made to happen." - JFK

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.