Everyday Stick Pass $3 and Under Smokes

Started by 05Venturer, 02/09/2014 06:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

IndyGopher

Awesome job, my friend!  So stoked we got 12 geeks into this.  Gonna be a great time!  I noticed my brother has the box right before me and then ships it along.  He's told me many times that his favorite "Everyday stick" is a Liga Privada T52 FFP, so I'll be expecting a couple in the box when it arrives at my house.  Oh wait, under $3 you said?  I thought it was $30!  :-)

BewareDaPenguin

QuoteIndyGopher - 2/13/2014  9:22 AM

Awesome job, my friend!  So stoked we got 12 geeks into this.  Gonna be a great time!  I noticed my brother has the box right before me and then ships it along.  He's told me many times that his favorite "Everyday stick" is a Liga Privada T52 FFP, so I'll be expecting a couple in the box when it arrives at my house.  Oh wait, under $3 you said?  I thought it was $30!  :-)

No T52 piggy"s  :-(  I got some FFP"s from Kman  :biggrin: can't have enuf of those on hand  :-) lol wouldn't that b nice if that was ur everyday smoke  :-)

Seriously I'm lkg fwd 2 this pass it will b interesting 2 c what the puts r! Thx 4 hvg me
"A champion is someone who gets up when he can't." - Jack Dempsey

"Things do not happen. Things are made to happen." - JFK

05Venturer

I sent the box out today.
Something is going on with my outbox here and it won't send my pm's to Vexxum. I tried 3 times and they won't leave my inbox?
Kent
 Guru of Cynicism & Cigars

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

conditionZero

^^ That just means he hasn't read them yet. They'll stay there until he checks his in box.
--JOE--

I distrust camels, and anyone else who can go a week without a drink.  Joe E. Lewis

05Venturer

QuoteconditionZero - 2/13/2014  5:40 PM

^^ That just means he hasn't read them yet. They'll stay there until he checks his in box.

Thanks for the tip  :biggrin:
Kent

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

jumberlack1

I'm rather excited to see where this goes!
Making bad decisions a profession!

05Venturer

For some reason this cigar pass is showing in both the current list and also in the completed cigar pass list. Anyone know why that may be?

Now that I look a little farther I see there are a few others that are in both areas.  :?:
Kent

StogieDad

Those are closed or completed, since you closed it to new entrants, that is why it is showing there.
"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

Vexxum

I got the messages and tracking number.  Thanks and looking forward to this pass.  Is the $3 max what we paid for them or are we going off of MSRP on cigar.com for a box?

Joelala

QuoteVexxum - 2/14/2014  11:26 AM

I got the messages and tracking number.  Thanks and looking forward to this pass.  Is the $3 max what we paid for them or are we going off of MSRP on cigar.com for a box?

x2
Joe

05Venturer

I am figuring on what we paid for em, but either way works. Just a guideline.

I rarely make it a habit to pay full price.  LOL
Kent

sauraspop

This looks to be fun. My first pass.
Sammy - Semper Vigilis

Be carful what you wish for, You may get it! Ray Wylie Hubbard (Mother Blues)

As I have grown older, I've learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is a piece of cake. ~ Cliffy ~

StogieDad

Once you guys get that first pass under your belt, you want to do every one that comes up!
"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

05Venturer

QuoteStogieDad - 2/14/2014  4:05 PM

Once you guys get that first pass under your belt, you want to do every one that comes up!

:bigthumbs:

I hope I do OK seeing this is my first time ever being in a pass and I started it. Hopefully I don't/didn't screw it up to bad.   :hitme:
Kent

DonM

You will be fine with this one, no worries!

"The Curmudgeon"

bmac7754

QuoteStogieDad - 2/14/2014  11:52 AM  Those are closed or completed, since you closed it to new entrants, that is why it is showing there.

x2

You should see your pass in all 3 categories.  Its closed because you locked it, Its in the currently in progress, as well as your pass section.

That top one will always be there even after this is all said and done.  It keeps a list of all passes you have been included in, which is nice when trying to go back and revisit one.

"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." - Mark Twain

Vexxum

The package was waiting for me in my mailbox when I got home today. I will have it out by Tuesday since tomorrow is a holiday. Takes and puts are finished.

Johncw you're next on the list. Are you ready for this?

Vexxum

This package will be out on Tuesday and should be there Thursday/Friday.

USPS - 9405903699300125296897

johncw

Nice puts and takes. Looking forward to the package late this week.

rowlex

Great job..   But i think it may be need reduce. but i can't reduce it. every day i spend $10 for smoke... it's much for me..

Vexxum

Checked the shipping this morning.  USPS picked the package up yesterday and it looks like it will be there by Friday, February 21.

sauraspop

Brian, just now noticed that you pass to me. Neat but would have been great if I pass to you. Would have been a chance to repay you for the bomb.
Sammy - Semper Vigilis

Be carful what you wish for, You may get it! Ray Wylie Hubbard (Mother Blues)

As I have grown older, I've learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is a piece of cake. ~ Cliffy ~

Vexxum

Quotesauraspop - 2/20/2014  4:34 AM  Brian, just now noticed that you pass to me. Neat but would have been great if I pass to you. Would have been a chance to repay you for the bomb.

I'm sure arrangements can be made...

johncw

I got the package last night. I'll turn it around today or tomorrow.

johncw

Sticks are on there way to Joe. 9114901189866089326308

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.