Everyday Stick Pass $3 and Under Smokes

Started by 05Venturer, 02/09/2014 06:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Joelala

Quotejohncw - 2/21/2014  4:59 PM

Sticks are on there way to Joe. 9114901189866089326308

Excellent. Just transition the pass to me when you get a chance.
Joe

johncw

Sorry must have forgotten to hit confirm on the transition.

Hope everyone enjoys.

05Venturer

Way to keep it rollin so far!!
johncw commented that the Don Jesus should be robusto and not lonsdale, I just put down what I had ordered when I got them could be wrong. I am pretty new but the package I got said lonsdale. Sorry for the mistake fellow Geeks.
Kent
 Guru of Cynicism & Cigars

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

Joelala

If it shows up Monday as USPS claims it will, I will be able to flip it on Tuesday.
Joe

johncw

Quote05Venturer - 2/21/2014  9:24 PM

Way to keep it rollin so far!!
johncw commented that the Don Jesus should be robusto and not lonsdale, I just put down what I had ordered when I got them could be wrong. I am pretty new but the package I got said lonsdale. Sorry for the mistake fellow Geeks.

I'm just basing it on what the DB says and what they actually measure. No worries if they are miss-marked, lord knows I've done that plenty of times when submitting a picture to the DB. I'm fairly knew as well just wanted to point it out so someone else can verify.

Again thanks for having me.

BewareDaPenguin

Geez this is moving quickly...didn't even realize I was coming up! Nice work everybody!
"A champion is someone who gets up when he can't." - Jack Dempsey

"Things do not happen. Things are made to happen." - JFK

05Venturer

QuoteBewareDaPenguin - 2/23/2014  3:07 PM

Geez this is moving quickly...didn't even realize I was coming up! Nice work everybody!

What an Awesome bunch of Geeks!!!!! :dancing:
Kent

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

Joelala

Receiver the pass today, I am going to be upgrading the size of the box we are shipping the sticks in, I think he current size just can not hold anything else.
Joe

BewareDaPenguin

Awesome Joe sounds good! Man U had some nice puts! Lkg fwd 2 gtg the pass!

johncw

QuoteJoelala - 2/24/2014  1:03 PM

Receiver the pass today, I am going to be upgrading the size of the box we are shipping the sticks in, I think he current size just can not hold anything else.

Amen I was figuring the same thing when i added a stick. I didn't have a decent size box that would work.

Joelala

Quotejohncw - 2/24/2014  2:00 PM

QuoteJoelala - 2/24/2014  1:03 PM

Amen I was figuring the same thing when i added a stick. I didn't have a decent size box that would work.

I will add some tuperware and a Boveda pack if I have one.
Joe

Vexxum

Quotejohncw - 2/24/2014  12:00 PM  
QuoteJoelala - 2/24/2014  1:03 PM  Receiver the pass today, I am going to be upgrading the size of the box we are shipping the sticks in, I think he current size just can not hold anything else.

I agree as well.  The sticks barely fit in there and didn't have a larger box to put them in.  Wanted to make sure I got the pass out asap as I was first.  

Thanks for doing this.  Good job geeks on the pass. 

Joelala

Kent - Mind if I switch things over to finger bags? I feel they are safer for transportation instead of standard baggies. Any thoughts from any of the other members?
Joe

DonM

Finger bags are the way to go on a pass, I need to get some.  I say go for it.  I think I still have a few $3 cigars on tap when it comes around to me :thumbsup:

"The Curmudgeon"

DonM

Finger bags are the way to go on a pass, I need to get some.  I say go for it.  I think I still have a few $3 cigars on tap when it comes around to me :thumbsup:

"The Curmudgeon"

Joelala

OK so I switched to finger bags and put it in a small tuperware container, we may need a larger one by the end of this. I unfortunately do not have any Boveda Packs, does anyone coming up have any? I want to get this out tomorrow, but I can delay it a day or 2 if you guys want me to scoop up some Bovedas from my B&M. I don't mind, I just need time to do it.

I also put some extra finger bags in the box for future sticks, plus I added a Host bag for the host.

Enjoy!!!
Joe

IndyGopher

Holy cow, I'd say you've done more than enough, Joe!  Adam is next, and I know he has Boveda packs (or similar cheapie travelers) he can throw in, and I definitely do as well so we should be covered.  But I'll leave that up to you, of course.  Thanks a ton!

Joelala

QuoteIndyGopher - 2/24/2014  9:00 PM

Holy cow, I'd say you've done more than enough, Joe!  Adam is next, and I know he has Boveda packs (or similar cheapie travelers) he can throw in, and I definitely do as well so we should be covered.  But I'll leave that up to you, of course.  Thanks a ton!

excellent, sounds good to me. This will go out in the morning
Joe

BewareDaPenguin

yeah i don't know if I have bovada packs but I certainly have some pillows I usually ship sticks out with...i just ordered more as well and I should have them soon, but I still have a couple left. Nice making the switch!!

05Venturer

QuoteJoelala - 2/24/2014  5:35 PM

Kent - Mind if I switch things over to finger bags? I feel they are safer for transportation instead of standard baggies. Any thoughts from any of the other members?

That would be awesome, I did not have any. They are on my "newbie" list of things to purchase. LOL
Thanks
Kent

05Venturer

You Geeks are the best. Sorry I didn't start it out a little better.  :bigthumbs:
Kent

Joelala

Enjoy, it has been transitioned!! And no worries Kent. Thanks for having me.
Joe

sauraspop

I've got Boveda packs but I'm always down in the pass. Will provide if needs some when it's my turn. This is moving along well.
Sammy - Semper Vigilis

Be carful what you wish for, You may get it! Ray Wylie Hubbard (Mother Blues)

As I have grown older, I've learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is a piece of cake. ~ Cliffy ~

BewareDaPenguin

Wow headed my way! Awesome!! I should be able to get this turned quick as well I got an idea of puts n takes. Also I have some humi care pillows so if they need them I'll add them n those should make it thru the pass...

BewareDaPenguin

I GOT THE ROCK! I will do takes/puts tonight and get it out tomorrow! Thanks!

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.