I'm enjoying a ... given to me by ...

Started by Jackal, 02/18/2014 05:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

05Venturer

Casa Cuba (Arturo Fuente) Doble Cinco from my good friend Bruce (brlesq)
Kent
 Guru of Cynicism & Cigars

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

Brlesq

Last night I enjoyed a Remember Cuba that Kent (05Venturer) sent me to try.  :thumbsup:

Bruce
Chief Enabler 
Guru of Decorum & Sarcasm

Hey! How come Habana is written on here with a Sharpie ?!?

A day without whiskey is like . . . just kidding, I have no idea!

05Venturer

Camacho American Barrel Aged Gordo from bmac  :thumbsup:
Kent

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

StogieDad

Bobalu Blue Label Double Maduro Robusto courtesy of Nirab.  Pretty tasty dude!
"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

05Venturer

Kristoff Criollo Robusto from Jay'D :biggrin:
Kent

bmac7754

Quote05Venturer - 7/21/2015  7:36 PM  Camacho American Barrel Aged Gordo from bmac  :thumbsup:

How was that Kent.  I was trying to find a triple maduro and the guy told me these new releases were the next best thing. 

"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." - Mark Twain

StogieDad

Quotebmac7754 - 7/22/2015  11:25 PM

Quote05Venturer - 7/21/2015  7:36 PM  Camacho American Barrel Aged Gordo from bmac  :thumbsup:

How was that Kent.  I was trying to find a triple maduro and the guy told me these new releases were the next best thing. 

Not to hijack, but I thought the ABA are far and away better than the Triple Maduro.
"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

bmac7754

QuoteStogieDad - 7/23/2015  6:59 AM  
Quotebmac7754 - 7/22/2015  11:25 PM  

Not to hijack, but I thought the ABA are far and away better than the Triple Maduro.

Good to know, and the guy at the B&M said the same thing.  Im going to have to try one out someday cause I really liked the triple 

"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." - Mark Twain

05Venturer

Drew Estate Liga Privada #9 Robusto courtesy bmac
Kent

05Venturer

Partagas Black Label Magnifico courtesy Jay'D
Kent

05Venturer

Padron (Traditional) No. 7000 Maduro courtesy bmacs crazy pif hit on me :rocker:
Kent

05Venturer

La Flor Dominicana Double Ligero Firecracker courtesy bmac
Kent

danb6177

Enjoying a Vegas de Santiago D8 given to me by nirab. Loving these Vegas de santiagos.
I used to sit outside all night and drink bud lite and smoke Marlboros and everyone thought I was a bum. Now I sit outside all night and drink craft beers and smoke cigars and everyone thinks I have class.
-----
Money cant buy happiness but it CAN buy cigars

Brlesq

Finally getting to kick back for the day with a Oliva Master Blends III Corona Gorda, courtesy of my good friend Kent (05Venturer).  Its been a few years since I have smoked one of these, and forgot how good they can be!

Bruce
Chief Enabler 
Guru of Decorum & Sarcasm

Hey! How come Habana is written on here with a Sharpie ?!?

A day without whiskey is like . . . just kidding, I have no idea!

bigjohn20081983

5 Vegas Series A Triple-A (AAA) from Jay'D Thanks again  Jay'D
You should hurry up and acquire the cigar habit. It's one of the major happiness's. And so much more lasting than love, so much less costly in emotional wear and tear.
Aldous Huxley

Maybe it's like becoming one with the cigar. You lose yourself in it; everything fades away: your worries, your problems, your thoughts. They fade into the smoke, and the cigar and you are at peace.

Raul Julia

I'D rather be tried by 12 than carried by 6
http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=bigjohn20081983

danb6177

enjoyed an AB black market robusto given by Cam. nice smoke
I used to sit outside all night and drink bud lite and smoke Marlboros and everyone thought I was a bum. Now I sit outside all night and drink craft beers and smoke cigars and everyone thinks I have class.
-----
Money cant buy happiness but it CAN buy cigars

bmac7754

EH Cigars (Edgar Hoill) OSOK Cabroncito I got in the OAG squares from chrism305, thanks Chris

bmac7754

Perdomo Habano Maduro Gordo from Kent, thanks buddy

bigjohn20081983

Gran Habano/ Rico Family Corojo Vintage 2002 Robusto from Jay'D  Thanks Brother.
You should hurry up and acquire the cigar habit. It's one of the major happiness's. And so much more lasting than love, so much less costly in emotional wear and tear.
Aldous Huxley

Maybe it's like becoming one with the cigar. You lose yourself in it; everything fades away: your worries, your problems, your thoughts. They fade into the smoke, and the cigar and you are at peace.

Raul Julia

I'D rather be tried by 12 than carried by 6
http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=bigjohn20081983

Fran95

Partagas Series D No. 4 and L'Atelier MAD44.. Both from my awesome uncle Mojo66.. Thank you!

Jackal

This thread is becoming unstable.  I will be restarting it as a Part 2

I'll do what I will and I'll drink what I please
I'll smoke what I like 'till I cough and I wheeze
I'll drink and I'll whore and every pleasure realize
For this time tomorrow I may die

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.